Night 2 Start

By the time they met back up with Jimin to head back to the pack house, they had three rabbits, six squirrels, and the doe from earlier. Jungkook, of course, being the one to catch all the animals that came from the duo. Yoongi had tried, like actually tried to catch one of the hares, but it just ended with him tripping and falling on his face. It also didn't help that he was still in his human form. He could have easily just shifted, but he doesn't feel comfortable, especially with the younger wolves. Yoongi's not built like them, they're big and bulky, he's small and skinny, everything an alpha shouldn't be.

"Omega." A rough voice brought him out of his inner thoughts, but surprisingly, it wasn't either Jungkook or Jimin. When he raised his eyes, the mint male was met with Namjoon's soft, chocolate colored irises. They must have made it back to the pack's clearing. The taller had on a gentle smile, dimples on full display. "Take."

Wordlessly, Yoongi gave the single rabbit he was holding (which took him a ten minute argument with Jungkook to even let him carry) to the younger wolf. Namjoon nodded his head in gratitude before taking a hold of the older alpha's hand, tugging him further into the camp.

"What are we doing?" he questioned. The warmth of Namjoon's palm against his own seemingly heated up his whole body.

The younger shook the rabbit in his grip, some of the dripping blood scattering around on the forest floor from the force. "Eat." The smaller's face twisted into concerned before quickly falling back to a schooled expression. Namjoon evidently saw him though because he stopped walking and turned to Yoongi, his head tilted in confusion.

Before he could think of an excuse, Jungkook had made it to them, the deer and four squirrels still in his hands. The youngest eyes seemed to glow in anger as he stared at them, a growl growing in his chest. "Pup mine today." He barked out, a glare now firmly set on Namjoon. The taller wolf's lips pulled into a hard frown, arms coming up to cross over his chest. Jungkook straightened his back and squared his shoulders in response, he's tall, but Namjoon's taller. Yoongi could only look between the two, eyes blown wide as the two continued their stare-off, the tension growing the longer it went.

It was Namjoon who finally broke it, his voice gruff as he spoke, "Challenge?" Now the mint male hasn't known any of them for that long, but the bloodlust that he suddenly sees taking over the tallest's features looked so unnatural. In his mind, Namjoon is made to smile, those dimples are there for a reason.

Stop it! You don't know them or their true nature! They've been civil to you, but that doesn't mean that's how they normally act.

He could feel the emotions climbing even higher when Jungkook didn't automatically stand down, so he decided to act before the two could kill each other.

"Um," both of their head snapped to the older, their intense stares boring into him, "Namjoon, I do appreciate the help, really," he send a small, closed mouth smile in his direction, "but I did promise Jungkook I'd spend the day with him."

A smug smirk crawled its way onto the brunette's face, taunting, daring Namjoon to say something as they once again stared at each other. He held eye contact with the shorter for a few seconds then a quiet scoff came along with a nod. Before leaving the two he walked over to Jungkook, a hand coming up to cover the front of the younger's neck, his mouth close to his tan ear. Yoongi's close to them, but still too far to hear what the alpha said even with his advantaged hearing. He watched Jungkook gulp hard, sweat starting to form on his forehead. Namjoon moved his face away, his hand putting light pressure on the youngest's neck. His fingers skimming the boy's hot skin as he pulled it back, turning to face Yoongi once more. The male's dimpled smile was back in an instant when his eyes landed on the smaller, though a little more forced.