Night 1 End

Seokjin dragged him into the surrounding trees, the complete opposite direction that they had originally came from. Yoongi tried to keep up with the brisk pace the other set, but kept stumbling.

"Seokjin," the brown haired male glanced back at him, "where are we going?"

He pointed at the shorter's neck with the hand that wasn't holding onto the boy, "Smell."

A vaguely offended look appeared on his face. He smelt? He had just taken a shower this morning! Yeah, he did fall a few times and he might have gotten a bit dirty, but so doesn't the rest of the pack. The strong stench of woodland and nature in general was all around, there's no way he smells any different at this point.

"What do you mean?"

"Smell, not pack. Like dead alpha." Seokjin spat out and flicked his wrist, "Fix."

The conversation lulled after that, the only sound coming from their own footfalls. Soon enough, Yoongi started to hear the faint sound of rushing water. So it was what he was thinking. Seokjin was taking him to wash up. Yeah, no. There was no way he was going to let the other see him in an even more valuable state than he already has. How does he get out of this? Lie his ass off, of course!

"Alpha?" he hummed, showing that he was listening, "I can't swim." The older stopped, turning to face him, head tilted.

"What swim?"

"Water."

"Oh," he touched his chin with his finger, "Alpha help."

Yoongi's opened his mouth to retort, but nothing came out. He wanted to say that he didn't need to wash. That he'll do it when he wants, but he knew Seokjin wouldn't approve. Instead, he snapped his mouth shut and continued to follow the taller.

The sound of rushing water continued to get louder until Seokjin pushed aside a few branches to revile the stream. He didn't get a good look around before Seokjin started pulling on his clothes.

"Off." Yoongi slapped his hands away, but quickly regretted it when he was met with a warning growl. The older's eyes flashed dangerously as he stared into the mint male's own orbs, a deep frown on his lips. "No. Bad." He stepped closer into his space. "Listen to Alpha. Or punish."

Yoongi tilted his head to the side, eyes falling lower on Seokjin's face to avoid the eye contact, "Punish?"

"Like Taehyung."

All he did was let out a quiet 'oh' before shifting in his spot. He really didn't want to get undressed in front of the other, or any of them for that matter. They're all built, muscles defined and everything and Yoongi's, well, not. Seokjin is looking at him expectingly, however, arms crossed and foot tapping impatiently.

Shaking hands gripped the bottom of his hoodie, lifting it up and over his head. He toed off his shoes quickly after, leaning down to pull off his socks as well. Taking a deep breath and squeezing his eyes shut, he grabbed the helm of his t-shirt and pulled it off. He could feel Seokjin's burning gaze all over his chest, taking in the boy's appearance.

Yoongi, not for the first time, felt ashamed of his body. He knew he isn't much to look at. His ribs were visible and his stomach flat, but soft. His family wasn't well off, evident with him volunteering himself for this program, so they only get to eat what his father and brother catch on hunting trips. Sometimes they'd go days without anything and other times they'd have food for weeks. Since it's winter time, food is scarce. The little they do get, Yoongi ends up giving it to him mother. She needs it more than him.

Deciding to just get the embarrassment over with, he unbuttoned his pants and pulled the zipper down. Taking ahold of the jeans he yanked them down, underwear and all. He watched as Seokjin's eyes moved, taking in every detail of the other's body. Yoongi's cheeks flushed a bright red, hands moving to hide himself from the heated gaze.

"So, are we, ah, g-getting in the water?"

The staring lasted for another thirty seconds before he came closer, gently grabbing Yoongi's arm and pulled him closer. He lead them both to the side of the river. He let go of the mint male, quickly stepping into it before turning around to face Yoongi. He held his hand out, palm up.

The younger was confused for a few seconds, but then realized he's not suppose to know how to swim. Man, he has to stop coming up with lies. Sighing, he took hold of the tan hand and followed the force pulling him in.

He put one foot in first and instantly yelped. The water's freezing! He pulled back, hand slipping out of Seokjin's as he stumbled back on top dry land. The dark haired alpha was by his side immediately, hands running over him.

"What wrong?"

"The water," he pointed to the aforementioned, "is a fucking ice box!"

Seokjin tilted his head, the words going in one ear and out the other. He seemed to make up his own conclusion, however, because suddenly Yoongi finds himself being lifted up bride style. His arms found purchase around the taller's neck so that he wouldn't fall. Seokjin walked back into the water, unbothered by the temperature. Yoongi's body tensed, eyes closing shut tight in preparation for the cold water to hit his body. As soon as he felt his skin hit the surface, he sucked in a deep breath.

"S-Seokjin.." his words came out as a whisper, "no." All he got in response was a rumble in the other's chest, a gesture that he supposed was comforting.

He kept walking, sinking both of the further in, not stopping until the water was up to Yoongi's chest. Seokjin turned once again and took a seat, keeping the younger in his lap.

The small alpha could feel his body shaking uncontrollably, not use to the feeling. Seokjin, on the other hand, acted like it didn't bother him at all.

"Shhh," a hand found its way into Yoongi's hair, playing with the strands, "Alpha here." Does he think he's scared or something? "Protect." His chest still rumbling.

Yoongi's head fell onto Seokjin's chest, his breath coming out short and fast, arms falling from their perch and cross in front of his own chest. Slowly, the heat radiating off of the Head Alpha calmed his shaking, the hand and rumbling making him relax in the other's hold.

He tried raising his head, about to ask about getting the washing underway so that he could get out, but Seokjin just pushed him back down. "Alpha help," he repeated, "omega stay."

Yoongi could feel his eyes growing heavier the longer they stayed in the position. He couldn't feel the water any longer, only the feeling of Seokjin's hand and comforting presence. The last thing he can remember before he drifted off was his own slurred whisper of a reply.

"I'm not a fucking omega."

So sorry for the long wait! My cousin and I went to a convention and then some stuff came up, but finally a new chapter out!

Has Yoongi been relying on Seokjin too much? Or is he going about it the right way to get closer to his goal?

Also, new poll! Each day will now consist of Yoongi getting closer to that specific person. Please pick someone:

Hoseok

Namjoon

Jimin

Taehyung

Jungkook

In other news, if anyone is going to the Stray Kids concert in New Jersey tomorrow, I'll see you there! Also the BTS concert Saturday and Sunday :) the four hour drives will be worth it