Day 2 Start

Yoongi slept soundly that night in a cocoon of warmth. At one point, he could have sworn he woke up to the sound of barks, snarls, and growls outside the den, but it all went away when the full body warmth came back.

In the wee hours of the morning (according to the artificial sun anyway), Yoongi was awoken by a wet feeling on the top of his head. It went on for a few more swipes when he had enough. The boy whined, shoving his face into the softness under him, arms thrown over his head to block whatever it was. He heard a huff of air, as if laughing at his childishness, before the wet feeling hit the back of his neck and traveled to his left shoulder.

"Nooo." He never liked it when his mother would wake him up with a tongue bath. He wasn't a pup anymore, so there was no need for it! "Mama, stop." He felt the other shift, fur rubbing against the bare skin of his back.

Wait.

Bare?

Snapping came from above him before a soft voice came, slightly heavy with sleep. "Not you Luna." A hand found its way into Yoongi's mint hair, fingers running gently through. "Where Luna?"

The smaller turned around, leg brushing lightly against the skin of the one behind him, coming face to face - well, face to chest - with Seokjin. Seeing his broad bare chest right in front of his eyes, he became acutely aware that the other was naked. And he was naked. And they were in a (what appears to be) a makeshift bed out of animal pelts.

Together.

Naked.

"What the fuck?!" He screeched out, hands coming up the push the Head Alpha away.

Seokjin's arms caged him in, pulling him back. "Shhh." One hand came up to run fingers through the tiny alpha's hair and the other caressed his waist. "Stay. Alpha sorry. Old Luna bad. Better here."

Yoongi wasn't sure what to do in this situation. He was being cuddled by a man he had just met yesterday. Naked. He's never been in this type of intimate interaction before. Between his family members, if one needed comfort it was done through words and maybe the occasional hug here and there, but never full on...whatever this is. So he just stayed there in frozen silence, Seokjin's arms holding him as the other continued to pat and groom him.

He wasn't sure how long they stayed like that before someone tapped on the leaves covering the entrance. Seokjin's chest rumbled in response, startling Yoongi enough to make him jump. "Shhh." The older soothed.

Namjoon poked his head through the foliage, eyes focusing on the ground rather than the two occupants within the den. He let out a few low yips, Seokjin responding with his own. Yoongi cocked an eyebrow, it sounds weird to hear wolf noises coming from their human bodies. Evidently, they could still understand each other since Namjoon ducks out just as quickly as he came and the Head Alpha raised his body off of the smaller, he taking this time to scramble away from the older.

"You pack now." Seokjin stated, stretching his arms up high as he stood up. Yoongi kept his eyes locked on the dirt wall, hands blocking his private areas from view. "New pack mate." The taller bent down, taking ahold of the mint haired male's chin gently. The other was so close Yoongi could see the flakes of gold and green sprinkled around his irises. "Bond, yes?"

The younger swallowed, throat suddenly dry. "O-okay."

"Who?" His eyes staring straight at him.

Shit. His mind was blank. The longer he looked at Seokjin, the more he can't focus on anything, but him. He was that intimidating. The fingers holding his chin tightened a bit, nails scraping lightly against his pale skin.

His chest rumbled, "Who?"

"J-Jungk-kook." He whispered out the first name that popped into his mind.