lies

3 days later, I ask Can to meet me in a cafe close to the school. I said to him that I just want to treat him a lunch. The truth is I meet my friends there.

The friends who bet with me.

They admitted defeat and pay me 8000 baht. When they give me the money, I saw Can enter the cafe. Then i give some sign to Can to not interfere us until my friends left. Can approach me soon after all of my 4 friends left.

I smiled to can and give him half of his share. Then I give him the menu. He seem happy to look at the menu and happier when I said that he can eat everything he wants because It's all on me.

I want Can believe if that scene does exist.

Although that's just a scenario I made.
Because it's just a lies.
It's all a lies.

I'm tin, and i don't have friends.

But if you count pete as my friend, then i have one. Not even 4.
That 4 friends who coincidentally meet Can, i paid them.

I'm lying to him about my friends and also for the bet. Why should I accept a bet just for some thousands baht when I have rich family. My family even owns this school.

So, what's happening is I make up this whole situation just to get near to that boy.

Actually, When I talk to him in the field, i bet on myself.

At first, I think i just have to approach him slowly because he won't agreed to be my boyfriend. But then, he accepted it, he says yes.

In the future, maybe i should teaching him to not easily agreed on stranger request moreover if it's a weird request.

I don't know why,
There are many girls who after me. But i can't even get my eyes off of him. This pathetic behavior started from a year ago. When we were still a new students in this school.

I met him for the first time on the hall when the school held some competition for the students. And coincidentally, he takes part in the debate competition between classes. He is one of the sport class representatives who against the regular class representatives. That time, his words warm my heart.
And I don't know since when i starts to notice him and show my interest to him.

I never imagined it if today will come. The day you called me as your boyfriend, and the day I called you as mine.