Can (2)

When he find out all of this mess, Tin was speechless.

His long awaiting dinner where only him and Can exist was gone. He didn't know what had actually happened.

Pete just says that suddenly Can calling him and ask him for dinner. Pete thinks it will be the four of them to celebrate the sport's day because in the evening, ae was the one who picked him. Pete really didn't know if they prepare the dinner only for Pete and Tin.

Because Tin knows what kind of person Pete is, so he can't let out all of his anger towards him. But Tin also can't fake his facial expressions and He ignores Pete who's trying to explain everything that happened.

Tin knows that he shouldn't do that to Pete, but ignoring everything is his only way to prevent his outburst.

Tin was speechless, angry, disappointed, and sad.

Rather than Pete, Tin only need Can to explain everything to him. But he can't reach Can at all.
Tin trying to call the little boy, but he doesn't pick up his phone.

Then, Ae came out of nowhere and said that if Tin looking for Can, Can was in the school with all the members from the club.

After hearing that, Tin in haste to go out from the restaurant.

"you can't blame it all to Can, it's because he is a fool and naive. Don't do anything to hurt Can, you hear me Tin? ", Ae shout it out to make sure that Tin hears it.

Ae wants to chase Tin and explain everything but he can't because Pete still in the restaurant with his sad face. Pete without doubt blame himself for the misunderstanding between Tin and Can.

Ae purpose all this time, beside he hates Tin, he also wants Can to realize everything himself and he intended to show Tin the real Can, the fool and naive Can. If Tin really loves Can and want to court him, Tin would deal with this kind of problem sooner or later. But he didn't expect if his plan and decision would also hurt Pete.

Tin rode his car to the school. He wants Can to explain everything that happened that night. When he arrives in the parking lot, he finds that Can waiting for someone in the roadside. He is talking with someone by phone and pull a long face while he set his eyes on Tin's car.

When Tin get off from his car, Can approaching him immediately. Can doesn't say anything, so does Tin. They just look into each other eyes.

After a long silence, finally Can opened his mouth.
"I'm sorry Tin", he said.

Tin's heart is in a mess. He loves that guy. When he arrived in the parking lot and see Can, all of his anger and dissapointed die down.

But is it right to forgive him this fast?