Rumor

"hei pond, hei ae", said Can to his friends in the school's canteen. Eventhough pond and ae from regular class, but ae and Can join the same football club, while pond is ae roommate in the dormitory.
That's why they know each other and decides to be friends.

"long time no see can", said ae and pond. Then Can start to tell them how busy he is with the sport class and the club until he rarely come to this canteen. They then talking about their plan for the coming exam. The exam actually nothing important for Can because he is sport class student, but to hear his friends talking about how difficult the exam makes him smile and want to encourage them.

When Can order his food, the two girls in front of him talked about tin, His boyfriend who owns this school. He set his ear on to listen to their talking. The conclusion of their talk were tin was so handsome, he is rich, smart, and good at sports. He is perfect except for his orientation because Tin was gay. And his loved one was his best friends, Pete.

Actually Can really shock when he heard if tin was a gay,  but then he calmed himself.

Can also don't know who the hell this Pete is. But when they are saying if Pete was the other perfect guy in this school, Can start thinking if maybe they are match from the heaven.
Can is really curious with this Pete.
Maybe he will see tin in his class for a moment to know how handsome Pete was.

And here he is, in the alleyway where tin class lies. He feels so awkward with this building because his own class is in the different building close to the field. When he get near to tin's class, suddenly tin come out from the class with his handsome friend. Tin surprised when he look at Can in front of his class.

"Can, what are you doing here?", asked Tin. But Can puzzled, he didn't think if tin will caught him here.

So Can come closer to tin and whispering something to him.

Can said to tin "maybe I'm missing you".

That words really makes tin cheeks blushing although he knows that Can just joking around.
"and this handsome guy??", ask Can while pointing to tin's friend besides him.

"hai, I'm Pete. You must be Can right?", said him. And can answer him with "yes, I'm Can. Tin must be telling you about what happened. Nice to meet you Pete. I hope we can be a good friends", Can said it with smiling. But who didn't? Pete is not only handsome, but he is also beautiful.

When you look at tin and pete together, you must be think if they are fit each other. Even Can can't argue over this couple.

But the fact was opposite. Tin really really loves you Can. When you whispering to him that you miss him, that little words almost makes his knees weak, but tin withstand it. If he could, tin must be smiling like a fool now because he feels happy that you visit him in his class and saying that you miss him. But he withstand it.

When Can pray, may Tin can have a wonderful love story with Pete. Tin pray, may his beloved Can can immediately realize his loves towards him.