sport day (2)

"I'm one of the player, my name is ae. If you have the player list, you can check it. And This guy is pete, our football Club's staff, we come late because of some business. ", said ae. Not long after that, some of the committee check his name in the player list and it's true that he is one of football Club's member. Then, the committee allow ae and pete to enter the venue while Tin watching all of those scene in silent.

Tin can't believe it. Ae can easily enter the venue while he can't.

"àe, what about Tin?", said pete. He whispered it to ae while entering the venue.

Actually, Tin can easily enter the venue without Ae's help, so why he should help him? He really hate Tin and still wants to separate tin and can.

But, maybe the way tin worrying about can who got hurt slightly moved him.

Suddenly ae said, "all of you, don't you know if he is Tin Methanan? You guys must be have a powerful back up until bold enough to doesn't let him enter the venue", after ae saying that, all the committee looks afraid and looks at each other. when they read tin's name in his uniform, they starts to open the barrier and letting tin to pass.

Tin really wants to kill them but he doesn't has any time. Can more important than all of that trash committee.

So he run all the way to the football club base and he finds Can overthere, he is smiling cutely while assuring all the Club's member if he is fine.

Such a fool, right?

But although Can is a fool, Tin still love him wholeheartedly.

The way Can assuring the other members also makes Tin less worried about Can. But deep inside, Tin knows if Can must be really sad.

"can, are you alright?", said Tin calm.

"tin? What are you doing here? How can you enter the venue? It's must be difficult right?", asked can. Tin only smiling and give can some signs if it's not difficult at all.

"do you forget who I am? I'm Tin Methanan. I own this school. Entering this venue was an easy deal for me. I'm so worried about you. Are you ok?"

"I'm ok although the teacher said if i can't join the rest competition. I'm really lucky because it's just a sport day and I can pass the exam safely. So just rest assured because I'm fine.", said Can with smiles. A moment after that, ae and pete arrive and they talked about Can's condition.

Finally, the game ends with football club as the winner and they can enter the semi final.

p' no and p' type then force ae to play as can's substitute. Actually ae wants to reject it, but he says yes after Can begged him constantly.

The truth is, ae can't run away from the competition because his name was on the player list. But he just wants to reject it to know if he can escape his destiny. After all, they add his name for fun.

"and..... what's about the rest competition that this monkey will do? ", said P' No referring to Can.

"ahhh P', i don't have any responsibility for the rest of this fool's competition. So don't look at me", says Ae.

P' No and P' type wants to persuade ae to replace Can, but ae tell them that he won't do it. Never.

They were having an argument while Can just silent knowing that all of this event happened because of him. He should take a responsibility right?
But he doesn't know how. he can't take the competition anymore. He should resting just like the teacher's say.

In the middle of this chaos, knowing that his little boyfriend is in a guilty and confused mind, Tin hold can's hand and asking Can,
"what can I help you Can?"

Then Can answer him,
"Tin, I think I still can take the rest of the competition. I can continue. Although it's hurt now, i think tomorrow it will be okay. What do you think?"

"i think you should have some rest. Resting for a day won't help your injuries to heal faster"

"tell me Can, how many competition are left?", said Tin again

"3 competition. There are kendo, 100 m hurdles, and tennis."

"then, maybe I can help you Can"

"really?"

"yes, if you're willing even I can get rid of this sport day event for you"

"although you're joking, but I'm happy to hear that from you. Tin, thank you for your willingness to cover for me. I promise, I'll make you happy as my gratitude for everything that you did for me."

Tin thinks that today was a worst day. Starting from Can's injured leg, he can't enter the venue, can's guilty and confused mind, and Can can't complete his rest competition. He knows Can must be really sad today. Because of that, he is willing to take down the event from today, but his little boyfriend just take it as some joke. He wants to explain that it's not a joke, but he can't do it. Especially after can's feeling of gratitude and his promise to make Tin happy.

But, Tin's happy now.
Really happy.

To the extent that he is confident that although later when a month ends, they still can get a happy ending as a couple.