second chance

"Tin, are you angry?"
"I'm sorry, it's fool of me to believe that baseless rumor", said Can.

With that self reflection, Tin's anger already dissipated. Can looks really cute with his head down trying to explain something to him. but Tin still in his silence to hear what that little boy wants to explain.
He just wants Can to understand his feelings for him.

"why are you sorry? What are you sorry about?", said Tin

"Ae calls me and said that it was fool of me to believe about the rumor. I've been disappointed you although I was the one who told you to looking forward to the dinner"

Actually for Ae, It's not easy at all to contact Can, Ae has to phoned P' No first before he can talk to Can.
Ae knows that he, Can or everybody in this school can't messed with Tin. So Ae was trying to guide Can to solve this problem. Ae's idea were just saying sorry and remedy everything. Can said that he understands it. And Ae hope Can really understand everything that happened.

"what rumors was that about?", ask Tin

Can then answer it with his low voice, "they said that you and Pete are couple "

"and you believe that?"

"who didn't? I see that you seldom hangs out with your other friends and going everywhere with Pete everyday. So I thought if Pete was your special person"

Tin was speechless. Maybe he just has to blame himself. He can't tell Can if he has no other friends besides Pete, right? Or his lies will be revealed.

"my special person is you. You are my boyfriend, and not Pete", said Tin.

"but our relationship was fake. We are in this kind of relationship because of your bet with your friends right?", said Can

"right. Our relationship was fake and you just help me to win my bet. But I don't even know Can, since when my heart was yours. All along, I always treat you as my real boyfriend. Do you know that?"

Of course Can doesn't know about it. Can in a long silence right now. He wants to defend himself, but all that happened was his fault. It's right to blame it all to him. Moreover, he doesn't want to lose Tin. Tin is a good guy. Tin never treat him bad. Even, he ever thought if someday he has Tin as his boyfriend, maybe he will be the happiest person in this universe. But That's just his imagination. In reality, even he doesn't understand his own heart.
In conclusion, Can doesn't know what to do with Tin and his heart. Such a poor kid, right?

Can then said,
"i don't know if I will fall for you in the future, but as long as our agreement time doesn't ends, we will stay as couple. How's with that? What do you say Tin?"