A Ghostly Obession (Yan/Ghost Summer x M!Reader)

Okay a ghost yandere…this should be interesting.

Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY. All rights go to RoosterTeeth.

{___} = What someone is thinking
======================================================================================

    Alone.

     After she died, Summer Rose always felt this every single day. It was the same thing every day: Wake up in an abyss, wonder said abyss, fall asleep after wondering for so long. She nearly went insane. Anyone would’ve if they had no one to talk to for what felt like centuries. After almost all hope was lost, a light appeared before Summer. Seeing this as a way out, she bolted towards it. Soon, it was all she could she and blacked out.

    When she woke up, she instantly recognized where she was. She was at Beacon Academy, the place where she trained and studied to become a huntress.

Summer: {Why am I here of all places?}

    Not sure what do, Summer wondered the school to see if she was there for some reason or another (just kidding, she was bored so, she wanted something to do). While she was wondering, she heard a faint sound.

Summer: {Is that laughter? Where is it coming from?}

    Summer followed the noise to find team CRDL laughing at a wolf faunus boy, while pulling his ears and tail.

(Y/N): P-Please, leave me alone.

Cardin: You gonna beg us mutt?

Russel: Need a chew toy?

    (Y/N) ran out of the cafeteria in tears hoping to get as far away as possible. Summer almost cried herself. She felt so bad for the boy. How could these other boys treat faunus like garbage? She decided to follow the boy to see if he was alright.

    (Y/N) just kept running towards his dorm, not even caring about going to his other classes. He just wanted to cut himself off from the world. Unfortunately, he wasn’t watching where he was going and ran into Weiss.

(Y/N): Oh sorry.

Weiss: YOU MEELSLY MUTT! WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GOING!

    (Y/N) flinched at her tone and ran off with even more tears falling from his eyes than before with the horrible name he was called. Summer, seeing the whole thing, was furious.

Summer: {What is this bitch’s problem? What just happened was an accident and he apologized. She had no right to react like that! The poor boy is being treated like he’s nothing more than a dog on a leash.}

    She continued to follow the boy to his dorm. When he finally got to probably the safest place in the whole school, he went to his bed and bawled his eyes out. Summer felt a huge wave of pity wash over her once again towards the faunus boy but, also another emotion…RAGE. Rage towards team CRDL. Rage towards Weiss. However, she decided to watch over the boy before she tried anything rash.

*TIMESKIP*

    A month went by and things weren’t looking much better. (Y/N) was picked on every single day and Summer’s rage grew more and more especially after she grew closer to the boy. After the day she made the decision to look after him, she saw he was a beautiful writer, singer, and was just a nice person to be around with his kind and caring personality. It’s like she fell in love all over again. However, he was constantly being tormented by team CRDL and Weiss limiting him from growing. And one day, she had enough.

    (Y/N) was heading to the library after acing a test when he ran into the ice queen herself.

Weiss: What are you looking at?

(Y/N): Um…

Weiss: Wait, you’re the mutt who scored higher than me on the last test.

(Y/N): Uh…

Weiss: I don’t know how a mutt like you beat me but, let this be clear: I will beat you next time.

    (Y/N) started to tear up again and decided to leave before things got worse. That’s when Summer lost it.

Summer: {You bitch! I SHOULD KILL YOU FOR THE PAIN YOU’VE CAUSED MY (Y/N)!}

    Summer goes to strangle Weiss only for her hands to phase into her. Soon, Summer could feel herself being sucked into Weiss’ body. Once Summer was completely inside, Weiss felt very sleepy all of a sudden. She tried to stay awake but, soon passed out into a deep sleep and fell over. Weiss’ eyes then glowed a shining silver but, went back to their usual blue.

Summer: What happened? *gasps* What happened to my voice?!

    Summer then looked at her hands and realized they weren’t her own. She got off the ground and ran towards the nearest girls’ bathroom. She looked in the mirror to find Weiss staring back at her. She finally came to a realization.

Summer: I-I possessed her.

    She looked at her new body for a second and sinisterly grinned.

Summer: If I never leave this body, then (Y/N) won’t suffer anymore. Oh, wait those bullies are still around. I guess I should… TaKe cARe oF TheM.

*SMALL TIMESKIP*

    Summer had just gotten Weiss’ Myrtenaster from her new locker and headed for the CRDL dorm. When she got there, she knocked on the door and was answered by Dove.

Dove: What do you want princess?

    Summer responded by stabbing him in the stomach. She then ran into the dorm and took care of the rest. I won’t go into specifics but, let’s just say, it was nasty. After taking care of them, Summer cleaned the weapon, her clothes, and took a shower.

   Summer then went to find (Y/N). She went to his dorm and knocked on the door in which he answered.

(Y/N): Please, no more.

Summer: I’m not here to farther your pain. I came to apologize. I didn’t realize how much I hurt you and I’m sorry.

(Y/N): O-okay, but I have one question.

Summer: What is it?

(Y/N): Why did you do all of that?

Summer: I-I d-didn’t know h-how to tell you that…

(Y/N): That what?

   Summer then kissed (Y/N) on the lips, catching him off-guard.

Summer: *blushes* I-I l-love you.

    (Y/N) didn’t answer. He couldn’t believe his ears. The girl he had a crush on liked him back. (Y/N) put up with Weiss’ insults and kept them secret from the teachers because he secretly liked her and hoped one day she would look past his faunus heritage and like him for him. That day finally came and he knew exactly what he should do. He kissed her on the lips as well.

(Y/N): I love you t-too. And I f-forgive you.

   The two then engage in a heated make-out session and Summer loved every minute of it. After that moment, ‘Weiss’ and (Y/N) became the most well-known couple of Beacon and (Y/N)’s team and team RWBY accepted it full-heartedly. Weiss’ father had a problem with it but, Summer ‘took care’ of him and anyone who bullied (Y/N). After all, a ghostly obsession doesn’t fade for a long, LONG time.
=======================================================================================

I literally freaked myself out writing this but, I hope you enjoyed.

C’YA LATA!