Be Her Knight (Ryuko x Male Reader)

To be clear, you can’t hear Senketsu, like Mako and her family can’t, however Ryuko told you that he could talk to her.

Disclaimer: I don’t own Kill la kill
=============================================================================================

THIRD PERSON

    Ryuko was being toss around all over the place like a rag doll by the Elite Four. They all decided to take her down by attacking her all at once and their strategy was working like a charm. Mako and (Y/N) were looking on in horror as their friend was being beaten mercilessly and they couldn’t do anything.

YOUR P.O.V.

    I started to hate myself as I just watched Ryuko get the crap beaten out of her. Even though she was using Senketsu, she was no match for four three-star goku uniform wearing scumbags. I wanted to help but, I didn’t have a goku uniform or a kamui so, there wasn’t much I could do. I just flashed back to the moment we first met.

FLASHBACK

    I was just walking through the halls, looking for my class. Being the new kid at Honnouji Academy was no picnic. I couldn’t find my classes, my new house was garbage, and I had to wear this stupid uniform. All that’s missing is a big sign at the front of the building saying, ‘Welcome to Hell’.

    While thinking about all of this, I accidently ran into another student that seemed to be a one-star. I pieced it together due to the huge star on his uniform.

One-star: Hey watch it newbie!

(Y/N): S-sorry about that.

One-star: Sorry don’t cut it around here.

    He knocked my books to the ground and pushed me to go down with them. He then started to kick me while I was down. I pulled my arms to my face to protect it and he didn’t give me one second to get up and fight back. Soon, I heard a voice.

???: HEY! Leave him alone!

    I realized the kicking stopped. I opened my eyes to see the one-star was running from me like he saw a ghost.

???: Hey kid, you okay?

    I looked up to see a girl with short, black hair with a red stripe in her bangs and blue eyes. She was wearing a black and red uniform with her stomach exposed. She reached her hand out to me and I took it. She then pulled me to my feet.

Ryuko: You’re new here huh? I’m Ryuko Matoi.

(Y/N): I-I’m (Y/N) (L/N).

Ryuko: Let me guess, you’re looking for your first class?

(Y/N): And failing miserably, yes.

Ryuko: *giggles* You’re funny. Now, let me look at that schedule.

    Ryuko looked at the schedule and smiled.

Ryuko: Looks like we have the same homeroom. Follow me.

    She motioned me to follow her which I did. I think it was that moment when I developed a crush on her.

BACK TO THE PRESENT

    I hated myself more and more every second I watched without doing something. Ryuko soon was disarmed of her scissor blade and thrown into a wall. I watched in horror as the Elite Four drew closer to finish the job.

    I looked at my feet to look away when I found her scissor blade right there on the battlefield near my seat in the stands. I looked at it and back at Ryuko. I soon decided to make one of the dumbest decisions of my life. I jumped on to the battlefield, grabbed the sword, and ran towards Ryuko.