Teachers and Students (Yan!Glynda Goodwitch x M!Reader)

WARNING: THIS SHIT IS DARK!

Disclaimer: I don’t own RWBY. All rights go to RoosterTeeth
=========================================================================================

GOODWITCH P.O.V.

    I calmed down my class to get started with.

Goodwitch: Alright, today we’ll be working on combat without a weapon. Are there any volunteers?

???: I’ll do it.

    I look in direction of the voice to see the class clown of my class (Y/N) (L/N). He constantly told jokes in class, was very lazy, and had poor grades.

Goodwitch: *groans* Very well Mr. (L/N). Change and come down here.

    He goes off to change and Mr. Winchester volunteered to face him. They both soon come to the battlefield, dressed in their battle attire and get into position.

Goodwitch: Begin!

    Mr. Winchester goes to charge Mr. (L/N) but, Mr. (L/N) uses his semblance of super speed to avoid the attack and then delivers an impressive side kick to Mr. Winchester’s back, sending him staggering back. Mr. Winchester soon regained his balance and got into his defense position. He blocked a few punches from Mr. (L/N) and knocks him back using an assault of punches of his own. Mr. (L/N) obviously was not happy with this. I could tell by the look of anger in his eyes.

YOUR P.O.V.

    I couldn’t believe I was losing to some jackass who thinks faunus are nothing more than animals. All I wanted to do was kick this guy’s ass all the way to the shattered moon in the sky. I decided to put all my anger into one final strike. I run at Cardin at full speed to deliver him a final knuckle sandwich. I was about to knock him on his ass when…I didn’t feel my fist connect however, I felt my ankle touch a leg. I then realized Cardin side-stepped to avoid my attack and tripped me.

    I was sent flying through the air towards Professor Goodwitch, who looked like she was going to send me flying in another direction. However, I was flying at her too fast for her to react and closed my eyes to not look at her when I crash. Soon I felt myself crash into her and we fell to the ground. I felt something on my lips and when I opened my eyes, I found myself doing something thought to be impossible…. I WAS KISSING PROFESSOR GOODWITCH ON THE LIPS!!! I was in complete shock, paralyzed with fear of what she’d do to me. I soon let reality sink in and quickly pulled away, got off her, and sped out of the room, apologizing repeatedly.

GOODWITCH P.O.V.

    He…kissed…me. He actually kissed me. I thought I’d be mad if this were to happen but, I feel something…different. I feel so warm. It feels…nice. I want more of this feeling. No, I NEED MORE.

Cardin: Ha, what a wuss.

    I look at Mr. Winchester with a scowl. I don’t know why but, I feel another emotion. Luckily, it was one I was familiar with, my anger. However, it felt stronger than before. I could no longer define it as anger, it was so great it could only be defined as fury. Why was I this angry though? Was I really that pissed at one of my own students? I guess when Mr. (L/N) kissed me, he unleashed something in me. I figure it is now my responsibility to care for him now and I will do everything in my power to please him.

*TIMESKIP*

YOUR P.O.V.

    I was walking around to find Coco to make sure she wasn’t plotting to kill me. Only FanFicAdan knew what she’d do to me if she found out what happen in combat class. I soon find her at the Beacon fountain, looking into the water. As soon as she saw my reflection, she got up to walk away but, I stop her.