Chapter 2 : Oh Hell Naw

Chapter 2: Oh Hell Naw
Theme: If you think your lonely now - Bobby Womack
POV : Donald Jr
Year : 1986

" It's your baby Donald why would you even think is not yours " Iesha said all teary eyed.

Hey y'all , now I know your thinking, y'all prolly like "this nigga got this hoe pregnant" but shit I strapped up every time I fucked her. I mean this girl stay crying wolf when I try to leave her except this time we brought some pregnancy test from the store and I seen for myself.

I already know that my priorities now have to change because I could possibly become a father in 7 months according to Iesha duck ass. But the sad thing is I already know my parents gonna trip I mean yes I know they all holy or whatever but they never get extremely strict as far as I've seen but this might be pushing it. I mean sure they made sure that we had a solid church foundation but they always allowed us to go to parties listen to what they consider secular music and shit. They even let me come back home when I ran away to audtion for Prince with Mani. But that lil ass mufucka ain't even listen to my shit. But fuck him his light bright ass. But I'm not worried about what they would say I know they gon be pissed but not like " get the fuck out the house"  pissed.

Tell you the truth im more concerned about Mani and how she gone feel. I know I give her hella shit about not getting involved with the wrong niggas and not falling for the wrong type of guys especially that no good nigga she dating Rodney I know for a fact he cheating on her cause I caught this nigga and Iesha getting a little too comfortable one day , when I say comfortable I mean like in the backseat of his car comfortable. I tried to let her know how he was prom night when he tried to fuck her , I mean the nigga was basically begging to fuck Mani all night but she wasn't tryna hear it.

And see that's her problem she always feels like she know everything with her short ass. She always tries to see the good in people especially niggas and I know she thinks im always treating her like she's way younger but it's only cause I see her potential. She not like these other girls she has class and she is so talented shawty can sing, write and play just as good as me. I honestly would lying if I said that I didn't find her attractive.

Growing up I never saw her as nothing but my big head little homie but around middle school shit started changing. Mani grew into her kiddish looks. She had started growing ass and titties , she started filling out in all the right places you know what I'm saying! But honestly she's just my type, she had these beautiful eyes that change colors with the seasons that match her beautiful skin tone, even though she is short I call her my five-footer all the time but it's just a tease. I'm not gone lie she kinda keeps me on my toes, I know that if I ever had the chance to take it there with her I promise I wouldn't dare mess that up , that's for damn sure. 

I swear it's like no matter what goes on between and her personally, our musical relationship is so magical damn near. And she smart as hell shit she graduating with me and I'm a whole year ahead of her ass.Hopefully we can make it together on some peaches and herb type shit or ike and Tina shit except she'll be beating my ass. Did I mention she was bout to beat Iesha ass cause she spit on me one time as we were arguing. I know it was my fault cause she found out about some chicken head that I had been messing with around the same time and her were dating 🤷🏾‍♀️but ion know what Iesha be trippin like she don't be hoeing that's why I don't think the baby mine.

I wish she could be more like Mani. She wasn't supposed to even be with me this long. Iguana ain't never held a nigga down when I was needing money to go out to go audition Mani did. She saved about 200$ and actually rode with ya boy! She really be holding a nigga down. I need to see her later on today because she said we had talk to me the other day but she's been avoiding me for whatever reason. Must be that time if the month 😕. But back to me and Iesha conversation.

" Girl get the hell on with that bullshit , I know for a fact I pulled out and I strapped up " I said looking at the bitch like she crazy

" I know that but I also know I haven't been with nobody but you. It's no fair that your judging me off my past donn-" she started to say but I cut her off. She know I only allow family to call me Donny.

" For one thing it's Don to you. Secondly we've had this discussion before. We both know you a hoe and that I saw you and Rodney out and about a few weeks ago and we both know how he gets down bitch don't play with me I'll tell Mani what I seen and she'll drag the fuck out you carrying his seed and all matter of fact get your shit and get out my parents house before I call her ass up now. "

See one thing about Mani is that she is always ready to fight. Her and Honey both. I guess it's cause they were brought up around a lot of boys or whatever but out of all the fights I've seen her get into she's only lost about one or two. So if Iesha wanna get shit cracking then shit I ain't gone hold mani back like I did last time when she spit on me.

" see this why we always arguing cause you stay getting disrespectful. Nigga you wanna throw that Bitch Mani in my face ? Y'all must be fucking cause she ain't giving it up to Rodney that's why he stay calling me cause he know wassup. You know what fuck you you light skin fucka. "

" you just mad cause you loose. I mean look at you, you really expected me to care for you and claim your baby when you can't even keep your legs closed enough to pinpoint who your baby daddy is😂. You gotta be smoking dick. Especially if you think Rodney or me gonna support you during your pregnancy. I don't need this shit right now. now this the last time imma tell you, get your shit and bounce hoe NOW!" I said tossing her shit on the floor by her making sure she knew I was serious.

How could I be so damn dumb keeping her around. I hope she know I'm telling Mani bout her and Rodney and imma make sure she understands that he is no good to her.

" I hope you and that bitch have a great life together. And by the way I want you to tell her that her that every time she kiss her nigga she tasting this pussy" she said with a wink as she walked to her car. 

I guess she don't know Mani crazy ass will really cut her for that lil slick comment.

And I've had a taste of her stale ass pussy, it's nothing to brag about. But lemme call Mani and let her know we need to have that talk asap.
" wassup?" She answered
" Yo Mani come to my house so we can talk and roll up. " I said knowing that's our favorite thing to do.

"Alright Donny I'll be there in like 10 minutes, you got the weed right?"

" hell yeah just hurry up imma leave the front door open for you. "

I hung up and went to my room and went in my stash and got enough for a blunt and went outside to roll up so that my parents house wouldn't stank cause I got that gas ya feel me 😛.

I saw Mani waking down the street but it look like she had an envelope in her hands or some shit but anyways I'm just ready to roll this blunt and vent to my best friend.