Chapter 14: Niggas With Attitude

Theme: X's We Share - Jodeci
Year:1991 ( February)
POV : Cherry

"Ouch" De said as I tried to patch his knuckles up. He refused to stay still knowing that I had to disinfect his open wounds. After Garfield called me bitch earlier I don't know if I had been scared or proud because of the way De acted. He started throwing chairs, lamps, anything he could get his hands on throwing them towards Garfield.

It didn't stop there he beat his ass so bad that the boy was unconscious and had to be taken to the hospital. I thought that we did damage on them girls, man nah we had nothing on De. It took almost all of us to pull him off the guy.

" De I want you to work on your anger. I understood he got what he deserved but damn De he's in ICU. " I said feeling kinda bad for the boy.

" man fuck him he better be glad that we didn't have more space or he really would've seen how niggas from the south get down" he said sticking his borderline bird chest out causing me too laugh at his lil delusional ass.

Sighing at his last statement, I just let it go knowing that he was really not gonna give up so I wasn't gonna fight him on it.

" You know I cursed my professor out today right?" Then I began to tell him about my situation with Professor Jones trying to change the subject.

" Mani when are you gonna stop going off on people, you know I'm always on your side but Mani come on now" he said throwing his head back once I told him the whole story.

" Ain't no "Mani come on". He shouldn't have been slick at the mouth." I said trying to hold my ground but deep down I knew I was some what kinda extra and over the top with it. I didn't have to do that man like that.

" You know you have to apologize to him, right?" De said reading right through me, as always.

" you know what man ok but how? Like you know I can own up to my shit but you know apologizes aren't my thing I always make shit awkward and I said some rude shit to the man. "I said.

" Yes I know your rude ass have your ways. Remember how you held that grudge on me for like five years" he said leaning over me since he had been sitting on my bathroom sink.

"maybe invite him here for a dinner or a lunch or something niggas love food". he suggested.

" why the fuck would I invite the man to dinner? " I said confused. I mean I'm not sure if that's even appropriate being that he's my professor also he's a grown ass man and I know nothing about him other than the fact he's my professor.

" I mean I see why you'd be concerned and all but I believe it's would be a great idea, I mean the worst that could happen would be be him saying no and rejecting your offer" he said. I just nodded agreeing with him.

" I'm sure he will say yes anyways, stop stressing, food always has a way of bringing people together like this" he said grabbing me up for a bear hug causing my face to be buried into his naked warm chest.

" Oh my God!" I squealed at him trying to break loose of his hold but it clearly wasn't working cause he kept on going rocking me side to side all fast. He eventually stopped but didn't let me go instead he rested his head on top of mine and made wrap my hands around him and we just embraced for a few seconds until he pulled away and looked at me. And I though that he was gonna kiss me and I guess getting caught up in the moment so I lean in and closed my eyes a little bit but instead of kissing me on my lips he grabbed my chin and licked my face like a child.

" I know your nasty ass didn't do that!" I said wiping the slob of my cheek looking at him with disgust, his skinny ass just laughed at me while hopping off the sink walking out the room,making me even more pissed.