When we first met

_______________

This book is old and not edited.
I will just warn y'all that it contains of
purely cringe and questionable stuff.
Some stuff may come off as offensive
and I would apologise for that.
My intention was not to offend any
of you, please do understand that.
I was just having fun with this book
and did not think much of it.

- Spearbees.
_______________

After struggling to open the apartment door, Jeongin squeeks as he almost trips at the shoes in front of the door, trying his best to not drop his two luggages.

"U-Uh hello?" Jeongin manages to call out, despite being out of breath. He hears footsteps and a boy comes into view.

"H-Hi I'm Yang Jeongin, your roomate?" Jeongin is shy with strangers, so he stutters quite often.

"Oh, yeah come in." The said boy had messy curly hair, and a blank stare. He wore a white shirt and ripped jeans, he seemed intimidating as he hadn't smiled at all during their little meet.

Jeongin struggled with his luggages, he expected the male to help him, however he just invited him in and walked away to his room.

"Kyaa!" Jeongin screeched as the wheel of his luggage had gotten stuck and he fell backwards, his bum hitting the hard wooden floor.

He hears a door open and a head peeks out, "you good?" his roomate's rough voiced ask out. Jeongin nods, embarrassed with his ears bright red. The door closes.

He finally gets the luggages into his room, collapsing onto his bouncy bed from exhaustion.

Yang Jeongin, had finally graduated high school, even though he often failed his classes. His parents arranged him into an apartment close by his college, perfectly earning a roomate close to his age (a couple years older, but still!) who goes to the same college as him.

He was a tad bit scared to go on his own, but he thought it'd be a nice way to experience the 'young adult' life as his parents would say.

How is he going to live in this scary world on his own after years of years being babied by his family and friends?

-

Some pictures to give you a visual of how chan and jeongin look in this story.