When we got married

Are y'all excited?

"h-help mom I'm ne-nervous.." Jeongin started stuttering and sputtering once again, his mom's eyes widen and she runs to his aid with a napkin, patting lightly at his neck, he's sweating from nervousness. "Why are you nervous honey? This is just like.. uhm.. a dance! Just a dance, but you just have to do speeches and all that!" His mom says, laughing nervously. "Mom!" Jeongin looks at his mom with knitted eyebrows and a pout, making the woman rush to his aid with pats on his cheeks. "S-Sorry honey, it's just a little strange seeing my baby being all grown up. Even your big brother hasn't gotten a girlfriend yet, and look at you."

Jeongin stood in front of the mirror, he smoothes the wrinkles on his white tuxedo. Jeongin looks at the worried frown on his face, why is he so nervous? It's just Chan.. exactly! Chan makes him nervous..

Chan sits on the chair as his sister, Hannah brushes his hair to the side. "Sis, I don't know about you but, what is going on with my hair?" Chan looks at Hannah through the mirror, making her tug at his hair. "You look handsome this way, not like you just rolled out of bed." Hannah says, turning Chan's head so she can brush the other side. "Plus, this way you will definitely be known as the husband in this relationship." Hannah says, making Chan smirk. "Even though, with how Jeongin looks we all may know who's the wife." Chan turns around frantically, "Wait, why?!"

Jeongin whines loudly as his mom places flowers in his hair, making her shush him. "Chan's going to love this won't he? Doesn't he always call you his wife? Awe that's adorable, I've always wanted to have daughters." His mother exaggerates the last part, looking at her two sons lazily sitting on the back couch. "Mom!" The three of her sons whine, making her shake her head. "I'm going to see Chan Hyung." The littlest of the three brothers says, as he hops down the couch. "You better not be making trouble, hm?" His mom says as Jeongin winces once she tugs at another hair. "Of course not!"

"Chan hyung! Jeongin ran away!" Jeongin's little brother, Jeongmin shouts at Chan who looks at him with a nervous glance. The whole room becomes silent, all eyes on Jeongmin. "Kidding haha!" Jeongmin laughs, making Chan and the other people exhale in relief. "Get out of here you rascal." Lucas, Chan's little brother tells Jeongmin who scowls. "No!" Jeongmin stomps his foot, seeming like an angry toddler although, he's fourteen. "Lucas, distract him please." Jeongin's father says while he massages his temples.

"So, Chan. You're marrying my son. If I don't see you treating him well in this marriage, you best know that it'll be the end of you." Jeongin's father says, making Chan tense. "Don't worry father, I'll treat him like he's god." Chan says with his signature smile, making Jeongin's dad raise his eyebrows. "Good."

Chan stands on the right as nervousness spreads through his body, he's marrying Jeongin- he couldnt believe it no matter what was happening. The priest stands in the middle, clearing his throat every now and then. Chan looks to the side where his best mens stand; Changbin, Jisung and Felix- they have all worn matching black tuxedos, they look great.

Once the recognizable tune of the piano plays, Chan's heartbeat starts to rise. The bride (lol) shall be walking down the isle now, and that just makes him nervous.

Jeongin walks down the isle elegantly in his white tuxedo as flowers litter his pure brown hair that fluffs up to give a natural look. Chan mentally wows at his bride, Jeongin looks beautiful and makes all the nervousness go away. Jeongin smiles once he locks eyes with Chan, trying to look to the side where his father stands. Chan sees some sparkles in Jeongin's hair too, Chan is so glad he made Jeongin his.

"Do you, Bang Christopher take Yang Jeongin as your lawful wife- who is also your husband." The priest says, making everyone else including Jeongin laugh. "I do." Chan says, locking eyes with Jeongin who blushes red. "Do you, Yang Jeongin take Bang Christopher as your lawful Husband?" The priest turns to Jeongin this time, who without hesitation says, "I do."