When we were both afraid

However, the day after the kiss, they didn't speak to one another

However, the day after the kiss, they didn't speak to one another. They shared glances and smiled, Jeongin blushing hard. But, no words were exchanged.

Jeongin caught up to Minho, who was walking to class with Jisung. "M-Minho hyung!" He grabbed Minho's arm, but also grabbing Jisung's attention. "I'm sorry Jisung hyung, but I need to borrow your boyfriend for abit.." Jeongin says, earning a soft nod from Jisung.

"What?" Minho says. "I kissed Chan last night." Jeongin says, he felt a spark. "What?!" Minho screams, earning weird glances from other students and a weird glance from Jisung who leaned on a wall close by but not close enough to hear.

"I was really homesick yesterday, and he found me crying. After talking to eachother, he just suddenly kissed me! He apologized but I kissed him. We kissed alot that night, and today we didn't speak! I'm so confused, because it's like we're back to square one.." Jeongin explained, frowning. "Aw, you poor thing. Maybe you could try speaking to him? Or you could wait?"

Jeongin sat down in the cafeteria, his friends already seated at the table. "Guys, did you hear? Jeongin kissed CB97." Minho whispered, leaning on the table, grinning from ear to ear. "WHAT?!" both males screamed, Hyunjin cries about how his baby was growing up and Seungmin asked Jeongin if he was assaulted.

"Guys, guys. I was not assaulted." Then, Jeongin explained what happened.

"But then he didn't speak to m-" He almost choked on his words when he locked eyes with Chan who sat tables away, far away enough to not hear Jeongin's explanation. He awkwardly smiled and looked away.

"You're so whipped." Minho says, laughing.

Chan was scared. He was scared as to what Jeongin and him would be. He was suprised at how Jeongin made him addicted, Jeongin was his drug.

 He was suprised at how Jeongin made him addicted, Jeongin was his drug