When I was homesick

Chan walked back home from school, he finished later than he thought. He was exhausted and hungry (i fucking dare you to say chris is hungry)

He punched the code in, hearing the beep and he opened the door. He then gently placed his shoes on the shoe rack, he looked around the apartment and it wad oddly quiet. Jeongin often played songs in his room, sometimes even 3racha and it makes Chan's heart flutter.

But, today was quiet. That, was until he walked pass Jeongin's room to go to the bathroom.

Quiet and soft sobs were heard, Chan felt his chest tighten. He wasn't sure whether to come in to comfort him or not. He was known to be stone cold in front of Jeongin.

His thoughts was then interrupted, Jeongin's door opened. Chan was met with Jeongin's red puffy eyes, his nose was also red and his hair was messy. "I-I saw your shadow under the door." Jeongin said, hiccuping.

"I was just concerned. I heard your cries, and I just couldn't walk away." Chan said, looking at Jeongin straight in the eyes.

"I just miss home," Jeongin said, looking at his feet.

There, Chan sat on Jeongin's bed listening to Jeongin saying how he misses his mom.

"-It's just, I've been babied my whole life, so you can't expect me to just be an adult out of nowhere! I miss my family.." Jeongin says, more warm tears dripping down his cheeks.

"Well, you can always visit them you know? My family is at Australia." Chan says, smiling softly at the younger who stopped crying. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't know. I didn't mean to be so insensitive." Jeongin says, fiddling with his fingers. "Nah, it's alright. You didn't know. But, don't be sad, I'm here anyways. I'm not that scary right?" Chan says, chuckling. Jeongin shook his head, smiling. Tears were no longer flowing.

Chan looked down at the younger, oh how he wanted to kiss the younger

So, he did.

Dun dun dunnn, LOL.

Anyways, this is how Jeongin and Chan looked like this chapter

He was wearing glasses and pajamas because it was almost night time