When you took care of me

Jeongin and Chan held hands as they walked through the empty parking lot, the sky was painted pink and the only thing they heard was music through the earphone they shared, one earbud for one person.

"Okay, let's start here." Chan said, once they reached the end of the parking lot. He placed down the skateboard, and looked at Jeongin. "Hm, okay." Jeongin says, taking out the earphone and placing it gently on Chan's hand.

Chan noticed how gentle Jeongin was, and it was adorable. He was gentle with his actions and even his voice was gentle, it made Chan feel rough.

"W'okay, sooo you put one foot on the skateboard and the other on the ground." Chan says, pointing to the said locations. Jeongin carefully listened and nodded, he stumbled a little when he placed his foot on the skateboard, reminding the male that it has wheels (!!!) "Careful" Chan says, placing his hand on Jeongin's waist.

"You just push the ground with your foot, as if you would run but rest the other foot. Once you got the skateboard moving, put the other on the board. Got it?" Chan explained, looking at Jeongin's facial expression. "I-I think."

First time sucked.

Jeongin pushed the ground as Chan told him to, instead, he couldn't put the foot on the board, losing balance, he falls and tumbles.

"Shoot!" Chan tried his best to catch the younger, however he's still a human and doesn't have any super speed for him to be able to catch the younger in time, plus the kid pushed the ground way too hard, making him blast off in a very fast pace.

Jeongin lands on his hands and knees, feeling the harsh ground rocks (i dont know what to call them, dont drag me) on his palms. "Ouchie" He says, pouting at the older who kneeled beside him.

The older asks Jeongin to sit down, so he can see whether Jeongin had any serious damages, as he tumbled down pretty harshly.

The blonde examines the younger's palms, it had a couple of scratches but nothing to draw blood or any wounds, he was fine. "My knees hurt more Hyung" Jeongin says, pointing to his knees, wearing jeans were not a good idea. Chan grabs the younger's leg softly, trying his best to not hurt the boy any further. He had to pull up the jeans as far as he could because it was jeans, Jeongin, next time wear something more stretchy yeah?

Yep, his knees were scratched harshly. There were wounds but not deep ones. However, there wasn't any serious damages. Just ones that would be okay with a band-aid. "I came prepared!" Chan says, smiling at the younger. He pulls a few band-aids out his pocket. "Which one do you want Innie?" Chan asks him, there were six. Jeongin needed to choose two for his two knees. There were normal beige colored ones and some with cartoon characters, who wouldn't pick that?

After Chan bandaged the younger up, he gave the younger a light peck on the cheek for being strong.

"Let's try again?"

CB97

♡ 2k likesAlot of "oww"s and "ouch!"s were heard today, but its all good because we had fun :P

♡ 2k likes
Alot of "oww"s and "ouch!"s were heard today, but its all good because we had fun :P

View all 1,284 comments..

Spearb  I hope that kid isn't in any serious damage

y.jgn01

♡ 508 likeswahhh my knees are dying but thats fine!! ♡

♡ 508 likes
wahhh my knees are dying but thats fine!! ♡

Comments are disabled.

This is a cute chapter not gonna lie \_(ㄱ.ㄱ)_/