When I first met them

Jeongin got up, yawning. He was up late at night unpacking, his new room now felt like home. There were a couple of plushies decorating his bed, and his clothes were hanging on the rack neatly.

He grabbed his toiletries that were placed on his desk from last night, and walked out his room.

When he reached out for the toilet, so did another person. The other's hand accidentally grabbed his, he immediately let go of the doorknob.

"Y-You can go!" he stuttered out, his roomate shrugged and went in the toilet. He stood there, completely shocked.

"okay then.."

His roomate hadn't taken that long anyways, but it wasn't quick.

He went into the steam-filled bathroom, neatly placing his cup and toothbrush beside his roomate's one.

He stepped into his cold shower, quietly squeeling under the small drops of cold liquid.

After his relieving cold shower, he dried himself and put on his clothes. He had decided on wearing a white shirt with a logo snd a white unbuttoned shirt over it.

His hair still wet, he waddled into the kitchen which was also considered the dining room as it's an apartment. He sees his roomate eating cereal, he decided on toast and nutella.

He sits in front of his roomate, digging into his toast. The air around them was awkward, it was slightly uncomfortable for Jeongin.

Now that he thought about it, he's never known his roomate's name!

"what's uh, what's your name?" Jeongin grabbed his roomate's attention, halfway done with his cereal. "Chan. Bang Chan" Chan still didn't break into a smile, whilst on the other hand, Jeongin smiled brightly, showing his shiny braces. "Oh okay!"

Jeongin finished his toast first, going back into his room, until he was stopped before he could close the door.

"Hey, is it okay if I have some of my friends over? I mean it's definitely not against the rules, but I just wanted to ask you first." Chan asked, "Ah it's cool!" Jeongin nodded his head whilst smiling.

It was minutes after Chan's friends had arrived, there were three of them. Two were especially loud. Jeongin bounced lightly on his bed, sitting quitely.

He looked around his room, then his eyes captured his phone. He hasn't checked his phone ever since his arrival.

His notifications blew up, taking him by suprise.

"Maybe I should post.." he thought out loud.

y.jgn01

♡ 284 likesMy new home sweet home ♡ view all 40 comments

♡ 284 likes
My new home sweet home ♡
view all 40 comments..
seunggmins My baby is all grown up now!
minh.o Invite me over jeongs!!