When we were committed

[WHEN WE GET MARRIED WILL BE PUBLISHED SOON!! I JUST WANTED TO POST THIS FIRST CUZ ITS VALENTINES~!!]

—— Three years later.
Jeongin looked around the cafe, it had many customers but it wasn't crowded. Its valentine's day- He had agreed to meet Chan in Hyunjin's cafe, not wanting to do anything bizarre for this one day. He checked his watch once again, Chan was late and he began to start worrying for the older. They haven't seen or interacted for a few days, Chan being busy with his work and Jeongin busy with being a kindergarten teacher, handling kids was tough. His eyes immediately travels to his phone when he hears a ding, it's Chans' ringtone. He checks the message-

Channie <3: Running late. Ran into some problems. I'm sorry luv.

Jeongin exhales, he's glad Chan is okay, not caring that his significant other was late, only worried for his lover's well being.

Jeongin decides to order, feeling bad for sitting in the cafe for so long without buying anything.

"Hot chocolate, please." He orders, smiling politely at the worker. The worker nods his head, handing Jeongin the buzzer and telling him the cost.

Jeongin sits back at his place, huffing out in annoyance due to impatience. His ears perk up at the sound of the door, bells were tied onto the handle so it rang. He sees the familiar mop of blonde hair, waving his hand and smiling at his lover who jogged his way to their table. "Hey, baby. I'm sorry for how late I am, you didn't worry did you?" Chan says, his head obviously greasy from sweat, he seems nervous. "I was, but I am glad now the you're here- I ordered, I'm sorry," Jeongin says once the buzzer vibrates against the wooden table, cutting him off, Chan nods his head and smiles at Jeongin reassuringly. Jeongin walks to the table with his cup of hot cocoa, sipping lightly once he sits down. "Are you going to order?" Jeongin calmly asks Chan who shakes his head, he seems paler than usual. "Ate at work, thank you for asking though."

Jeongin finds himself walking in the park, hand interlocked with Chan's. He looks at the trees, he loved how bright it looked and how it danced due to the soft wind. The wind blew softly at his bangs, making him squint his eyes and giggle cutely, making Chan tense. Why was Chan so tense today? Jeongin's smile turns into a confused frown once he feels his hand become cold and empty, Chan had let go of his hand. He turned his head to look at Chan, wanting to know what's the matter.

Chan stood there, looking down at his shoes nervously and continuously rubbing his sweaty palms on his jeans, hoping he'll calm down, but Jeongin's presence made it tough to do so. "Uh, Yang Jeongin?" Chan trembled, and bit his lip. Jeongin was taken back by the use of full name, but smiled slightly at the older, asking him to go on, "Yeah?"

"You know I love you? I treasure you, adore you, cherish you and so on?" Chan nervously started, gulping. "Of course Channie, I love you too." Jeongin blushes at the choice of words Chan had chosen. "My love grows for you every moment I spend with you," Chan says, reaching into his pocket. "So, in order for our love to be everlasting,"

"Will you, Yang Jeongin, marry me?"

Chan pulls out a velvet box, bends down on one knee and opens the box to reveal a simple silver band with three separate diamonds built in the band, the date of that day engraved in it.

Jeongin's mouth hangs open and he covers it, breathing out a few laughters in surprise. "Of course you adorable man!" Jeongin extends his hand out, letting Chan gently slide the ring on. Jeongin immediately engulfs Chan in a warm hug once it was on, he places many loving kisses, smiling in the process. Chan was glad, he had enough balls to meet Jeongin that day.

COMING SOON-:

CB97

CB97   uh so i guess i have a wife now?View all 1,836 comments

View all 1,836 comments..
B.jgn01: husband** >:(
Spearb: Congrats Chan!
Rimino: The wedding was so fun!*~*

(lol did you realise that i changed the 'y' in "y.jgn01" aka jeongin's insta username, to a 'b' its because he's already married to Chan so he's Bang Jeongin now <3 get prepared to see Chan call Jeongin his wife over and over again cause he loves seeing Jeongin get blushy blushy :>

TADAAA HAHAH OKAY WEDDING IS SOON OKIE?? THERE IS ONE REFERENCE TO A NEW JEONGCHAN BOOK COMING ;)))))) ANYWAYS YEAH SO EXPLANATIONS

chan was late because he was too nervous and anxious

chan hasn't been with jeongin that much because he was busy at work getting money for the ring

chan didn't pick a ring that was outstanding because in real life jeongin loves simple silver rings

chan proposed on valentine's day :')