five

Three hours in (10:00PM)

Korey

"Are we all safe though?" Luke asks as he rumages in his bag for band-aids.

Apparently Ashton did cut his chest a little when coming through the window. He isn't bleeding much but Luke likes to take care of us.

I mean, he did bring band-aids with him.

"We're fine, Luke." I shake my head but he reaches over nonetheless and pulls it towards him.

"When did this happen?" He furrows his brows as he uses one hand to grasp my wrist with and the other to search in his bag for some peroxide probably.

"Now the back of my truck is gonna smell like a hospital." Ashton shakes his head. He lifts his arm and rests it on Calum's shoulder.

"It'd be an uprade." Michael chuckles before he pulls his knees up to his chin. He rests his head on them, yawning tiredly.

We all yawn straight after Michael. I stretch and lay my head on his shoulder. On one side of the truck is Michael, Sid and I then across from us is Ashton, Cal and Luke.

We're now just waiting for 10PM to come around before we go back out. We thought it'd be a good idea when planning this night to sit around and talk about what we did wrong and right but so far it's consisted of cuddling and Luke playing doctor.

"Do you think there's somewhere selling pizza right now?" I ask when I hear my stomach grumble.

"Everyone's too afraid to be robbed or murdered." Calum shakes his head no to me. I sigh.

"And they rightfully should." Ashton shrugs. "We're those scary teenagers everyone warns you about when you're younger."

"We're the reason why old people fear us." Michael says between a laugh.

"Old people like me!" Sid and Luke say at the same time. We just watch them realize what happened then they burst out into laughter. They quickly raise their hand to their mouths, trying to keep quiet and from revealing our hiding spot.

Maybe Sid has moved onto Luke. They'd make a good team. I mean, they both look mean but we all know they're just little awkward penguins when they do something stupid and giggle or trip over their own shoes.

We all just sit quietly and I can hear we're all breathing heavily. Everyone's out of breath and being afraid isn't helping. We need to be brave.

I sigh and lean my head on Sid but as I'm doing so, she shuffles with Calum to switch spots. I roll my eyes when she cuddles into Luke's chest, who smiles contently subtly. 

I lean my head onto Calum, who let's out a small little puppy yawn. We're all just waiting for 11PM to roll around. Most of us aren't near anywhere being active or fit. We're just determined.

I feel my shoulder being pulled and I fix myself but see Michel is pulling me onto his shoulder. He rests his arm around me and furrow my brows.

" 'the fuck, dude?" I say, trying to pull away.

"Cuddles." He juts his lower lip out. 

"Calum is wamer than you." I pull away. "Why are you so cold?"

"I'm nervous." He bits his lip as he looks up t the roof of the truck cap.

"We all are." Ashton adds and I nod. Of course Michael's afraid. He has a big job to do.

Michael's kill is a scrawny guy with big, strong arms. He plays the tuba and runs the schools band. You see, he's just a little twerp. He refused to let Michael in the band because he had purple hair then. This was at the beginning of the year, I can just imagine how he let the anger sit in the pit of his stomach and cook. Whenever anyone would talk about how good the band is, I'd just see him boil in rage.

It upsets me too cause he's so talented. I didn't think the school could do that but I guess seeing it's a student handle club, he can. Karen (Michael's mom) even called in asking for something else.

I just look at Sid across from me who mumbles something like a little cry. I just bit my lip and lean back down on Michael. 

"It's okay." Luke says quietly as he puts his finger under his chin.

I squint my nose as I notice him pulling her face up close to his. They kiss for a few seconds until Calum and Michael, in unison, start making gagging sounds and sticking out their tongue.

They both turn a shade of red, smiling shyly and away from us before Sid returns her head onto his shoulder.

Authors note:

Rod Stewart holds the record for the largest concert crowd ever. Rod filled the Copacabana Beach in Rio de Janeiro in Brazil with 3,500,000 people on Dec. 31st, 1994.

sorry this is short but yeah hm what do you guys think of this story??

dedication to Mychemicalmuke cause her stories are life