eleven

Nine hours in (4:00AM)

Korey

I skip happily, nearing the truck. This was one of the easiest kills, as though they wanted to die.

We walked in the front door and all the light were just on. They weren't as bright as they seemed outside, mostly giving all rooms a dull yellow tint. Not even a siren went off and no secret lazers. I guess everyone decided to sleep the night away, or took deep sleep medication cause no one woke up to the sound of a gunshot.

Calum said he might of seen one of the siblings with bright yellow earplugs in and I wouldn't be shocked.

Adam Leff, I had no trouble ruining his house. I let Calum and Michael go in, finding the guy and shooting it. He was Mali's ex boyfriend from a while ago. We heard he was abusive and he was a dick before we found that out. I think Calum was ruthless when he found his room.

I mainly walked around the house, breaking picture frames and throwing plants aside. I hope they wake up and scream at the mess.

"Korey!" Ashton shouts and I turn around. "Step being so happy about killing." He said with a chuckle.

I just rolled my eyes and hurried into a jog. Just down from us, Ashton's crappy car came into view. The street light on top must of went out while we were gone but it just makes the road just seem creepier.

"Wake up!" I bang on the back window of the truck.

I open it up and see Sid and Luke cuddling tightly. It'd be cute if Luke's face didn't look to pale and Sid wasn't covered in blood.

I guess you go killing, you get covered in blood.

For someone who wasn't involved much, she does have a lot of blood on her.

"Of course, they stayed behind to cuddle." I shake my head.

I push over Luke's head and sit down on the tire hump. When I kick Luke gently behind the leg and he doesn't respond, I can't help but be scared.

I poke my head and see the boys still walking and taking their sweet as time.

"Uh..." I speak loudly enough. They all look up slowly and confused looks

"Korey?" Michael says in a panic voice. He burst into a jog, he lets his gun fall weakly in his pocket.

Michael comes over and takes my hand. He looks at me but his eyes revert to the lovers behind me.

I've never heard Michael scream nor have I seen him cry but what comes out of Michael's mouth next makes my hair stand on end and makes me want to scream alone.

He screams louder and pushes me aside, diving into the back of the truck. He seperates the two and starts feeling each others wrist.

Calum and Ashton come up beside me, both clearly shaken up by Michaels blood shaking scream. They look closely, tears in their eyes.

"She's d-" Michael bursts into tears and pulls me into a hug.

"She's what?" I stumble for my words and back away. I furrow my brows, everything not clear to me.

"Dead." Calum finishes Michael's sentence.

He looks dead and stunned, no emotion hitting him. Calum goes to open his mouth but his body starts shaking. He drops to the ground and starts crying into his hands.

Ashton, without saying any words, crawls into the back and kisses her on the cheek. He looks at Luke, then at Michael.

"W-w-w-what ab-about him?" Ashton says in a very shaky voice, nothing very clear.

Michael grabs Luke's wrist and measures his pulse. He stays like that a moment, trying to figure it all out.

"He's okay." Michael says. "Just passed out, probably from his head."

"Since when have you been so smart?" I ask, trying to lighten the mood but when I look to him, I see the large blood stain on her and blood pooling in the bottom of Ashton's truck.

We all just stay there a mess for a minute, everyone trying to gather themselves. We all have shakey breathing and tears dripping down our faces. I just sit and think.

None of us thought it'd be this bad. No one thought any of us would of gotten hurt. Especially not Sid, who's... well, was just a scared child.

"Do we go home now?" Ashton asks, holding Sid's hand limply in his own.

"No, now we get even." I reload my gun.

Author's note:

Pink Floyd’s “Dark Side of the Moon” spent 741 weeks on the billboard charts, from 1973 to 1988, longer than any other album.