[3]

ii

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

ii. New but Old

"What's the face?" Malia questioned her taking a sip of her drink. Gwen looked up not knowing that her resting bitch face was over exposed.

"What am I gonna do when you guys are gone? Like gone for you know... college and stuff." She anxiously took a bite of her pizza.

Malia let out a laugh, "Gwen, you and I both know me going to college is highly unlikely."

"But not for Stiles, Lydia, or Scott. They are gonna leave me and you will too eventually."

Malia shrugged realizing her point.

"At least you'll still have Liam."

Gwen looked up giving a death glare, "Yeah because he is so much help if another supernatural force comes back to this dumbass town."

The waiter came over to their table and refilled her drink. He smiled at Gwen and Malia choked on her pizza.

Once he left, Malia leaned in. "Sis, he was totally checking you out."

"I look like i'm 12."

"Shut up. He was. You should go for it."

Gwen gripped her drink and played with the straw. "No thanks, he's too..."

"Not Liam?"

Gwen laughed and hit Malia in the arm. "Not what I meant. I was gonna say too tall, blonde, and nice."

"And that's-"

"Yes, I know Malia. It's the literal opposite of Liam. I don't know.. it's not the same."

Malia looked over at her. "I'm sorry, Gwen. I have a hard time with this stuff. It's like my brain can't comprehend emotions or feelings. I just wanna help people and I can't because I'm so inconsiderate of how other people feel."

"Inconsiderate! Good job you used our word of the day." Gwen gave her a high five. "But on a serious note, I feel that way, but like the opposite. I feel too much. I care too much and it just hurts my friends, family, and even myself. I wish I could be an asshole."

"You are." Malia said seriously and Gwen looked kind've shocked. "Kidding, gf." She pat the blonde on the side of the face teasingly.

"Sometimes I wish I could go back to when I died."

Malia growled, "Gwen, why would you ever say that?"

"I don't know. Maybe I wouldn't annoy Liam so much. Maybe I could see my mom. Just maybe. I just- I don't have a place in the world." Gwen sighed taking a sip.

"We're leaving and we're doing something." Malia demanded. "I'm not gonna listen to this. We are gonna make your life worth living." She slammed the money on the table and stood up.