7

"It's gone," Larry said, in disbelief as he stared at the empty wall, missing its only decoration.

"What's gone?" Nicky asked, still thinking his dad was lying to him.

"The tablet. I think someone stole it." Holly said.

"Yeah, right," Nicky said, now not believing his sister.

"We're not kidding, Nicky." Larry said, "Nicky? Hey, Nicky! Hey! Hey, Nicky! Where are you going?" He yelled after his son who was walking away.

"Home." He yelled, fed up with both his relatives he was currently with.

"What? Wait a minute." Holly said, annoying Nicky even more, as he thought she was better than this. They ended up in the backroom, where they began. Holly seeing the tablet in a trolley, called out to Nicky to pick it up.

"Give us the tablet, son." One of the ex-guards said, causing Holly to stand in front of Nicky and the tablet so they didn't hurt him or take it.

"Wait a minute, Nicky. What are you guys doing?" Larry said, to Cecil and the two others.

"We're not going hurt you." He said, "Give us the tablet."

"I'm sorry to tell you this, son, but your dad doesn't work here. He got fired this morning. Couldn't hack it." Cecil said, trying to persuade Nicky.

"Dad? I thought you said you weren't fired."

"I did. They're lying, trying to steal that thing."

"Turn the piece, you'll see what we were talking about," Holly said, to her brother, who she still held closely behind her.

"That is museum property, son. Give it back."

"Nicky,  trust us. Just turn it." Larry said, hoping his son would listen to him and his sister.

"Give us the tablet!"

"Nicky? Trust us." Larry said again. Nicky turned the piece and the tablet began to glow, Holly sighed, smiling at her brother before looking at her dad, who looked like he was about to fight the night guards. He yelled at his kids to run and they did exactly that, running into the museum, tablet in hand.

The two run to Ahkmenrahs tomb, wanting to put the tablet in its rightful place.  They began to run out thinking the coast was clear but Nicky bumped into Cecil who knicked the tablet.

"Thank you very much. We'll take it from here." He said, beginning to walk away.

"Nicky! Holly!" Larry came running in, charging for Cecil, but got flipped over, and got his keys stolen.

"Just in time, Larry. We were just locking up." Cecil said, locking the three in Ahkmenrahs tomb, with a screaming mummy and two big ass jackals.

"Sleep tight, hotshot." Gus said before the three guards walked off to steal more stuff.