10

"Maybe we can get the jackals to throw this rock tomb at the metal gate and then the metal gate will break and ta da escaped." Holly said making extreme hand gestures and sound effects.

"That's perfect!" Larry exclaimed, he the turned to Ahkmenrah "Excuse me pharaoh? Could you get your guys to do that?"

"Please just call me Ahkmenrah. And of course I can." He then said something in Egyptian. "Duck!" He yelled, as the jackals threw the rock furfilling Hollys vision.

"That was insane!" She yelled happily, before following everyone else out of the tomb. The pharaoh only smiled lightly in return, now knowing this girl was his soulmate just like Hadeya, he couldn't begin to think of what to say.

"Thanks, guys. Don't worry I'll watch out for him." Larry said to the jackals, who put their fist to their chest in return.

The four ran off to the main hall/ entrance of the museum, where shouting could be heard. Holly sighed as she saw the place, it was a mess and all the exhibits were fighting. This was anarchy, alright. As the three observed the fights, a yelling could be heard in the distance. The four, expect Ahkmenrah and Nicky, immediately knew what it was from.

"What is that?" Ahkmenrah said, voicing his little knowledge on the museum.

"Huns." Larry said, in all seriousness.

The Huns saw Larry and began running around to him.

"I gotta deal with this guy." Larry said, also running to them, practically forcing the other three to follow. When the reached each other, both screaming, they just continued to yell in what was gibberish to Holly and to Larry apparently.

"Pardon me Larry, I speak Hun." Ahkmenrah said before talking to Attila.

"Wow this kid knows everything." Holly said, laughing.

"Trust me, I am no kid. In fact I am thousands of years old." He said to Holly, this causing her eyes to widen, and her cheeks to go red. Ahkmenrah immediately regretted what he had done. He had given her such a shitty soul mark. He quickly shook it off, ignoring the girls stare: going back to translating.

"He says he wants to rip you apart." Ahkmenrah said bluntly to Larry who shook his head in disbelief.

"All right. Again with the ripping. Listen, I understand. I get it. Ripping for you... you want to rip things okay? And I think maybe that's because somebody ripped you, a long time ago. In here. Somebody ripped little baby Attila, a long time ago, right here." He pauses pointing at his heart, making Attila lower his head.

"They ripped something out, didn't they? They ripped love. They ripped love right out of you, didn't they? A little baby all alone in a tent, whose daddy went off to pillage some town or go and plunder somewhere, just doing his job. But who was left alone? You." Larry said, caused Attila to whimper and begin to cry.

Holly and Nicky looked at each other in amusement, you don't see something like that everyday. When Larry and Attila embraced, Holly couldn't hold back. A little giggle escaped her lips causing Ahkmenrah to look at her a smile also on his face. It also causes Nicky to start laughing as well but their dad was quick to shut the pair up.

When the pair began singing Hush Little Baby in gibberish and all the other Huns were apparently next, Holly sighed. After their moment was over Holly butted in.

"You do remember that everyone's going to shit down there, right?"