Chapter 10: A Jester and a Murderer

I request a minute of your time to take a look at these wonderful painting by the following artists:

IdioticOwl marceypix Glaciowth Chronomuse TheNicePrincess23 freddless Button_Berry
EmmaInThe80s PacifistRalsei AuroraArtz Weeaboo_Artist
_______________________________

"Oh God-"

Collapsing into the sink, you washed the disgusting taste of Rouxls Kaard's Mac'n'Cheese.

It took you a while to gulp the meal silently, and with each second your stomach tightened and ached all the more. Being the person that you are, you excused yourself from the Duke's sight before marching back into your bedroom with your palms preventing your vomit from escape.

Now here you are, clenching into the bathroom sink of your bedroom, you desperately cleaned the monstrosity out of your taste buds.

"What in the hell did I just eat- ugh..."

Jevil, being the silent observe that he is, couldn't bare gazing at your trembling body. He hurriedly took hold of you, while his tail curled around your waist as the last bearing support to keep you steady. "There there, dear."

This went on for about solid fifteen minutes, foretelling the worried Jester of this cursed Mac and cheese from the depth of hell:

It looked as if it had been boiling for much longer than it pleaded, leaving it wilted with the excess heat. When you first imagined a delicious Macaroni and Cheese, the saliva-inducing fantasy bore no resemblance to the sad specimen that you ended up consuming. It was an abomination.

The sheer memory of its taste causes you to almost puke your guts out once more.

"AHA! Where in the appellation of everything that is created does a Duke of puzzles cooks? This must be the newest horseplay this kingdom has demonstrated yet." - Jevil rubbed your back patiently, his other hand trying to carefully grasp your hair away from your washed face.

"I swear that guy threw in an entire garlic piece with its peels still on... with some outdated cheese... I don't know." - With the water pouring out from the tap, You began cleaning your face, washing the distress away from your masked expression. Jevil held a rather firm grip around your shoulder, just in case if your legs decided to finally give up on you.

Yet fascinatingly enough, you were still alive.

Water was splashed upon your (skin-color) features, bringing up a new glistering shine to them. Jevil silently listened to your complaints, watching with concentration as your face now dripped with water, dancing from your cheeks all the way down to your chin. He blinked for a moment, ashamed; trying to avert his gaze from your jawline, yet he found difficulties from restraining himself. Thus, he silently let his eyes take in a picture of your skin glistering like a pearl, your lips acquisitioning the kissable hue of pink merrily once you doused yourself with clean water. They surely looked so soft, so divine. And The jester couldn't help but bite his own lips provocatively.

But omitting his thoughts away, Jevil shook his head with a jingle, acknowledging the doleful emanation within your eyes - "You're feeling any better, my Lightner?"