Bad Girl

It was 9 pm and i was still waiting for C/n to show up. I keep getting the feeling that he is just playing me and doesn't even like me. Honestly, i didn't even care at this point, after what happened at school, i haven't stopped craving him since. It was so crazy how he controlled me.
*Door Bell Rings*
"OH maybe that's C/n!"
When i opened the door, i saw a big smirk on his face. He was also holding pizza, it was crazy how he knew my favorite food.

" Hey C/n, come in"
C/n: Hey Beautiful
I got butterflies as he walked past me and sat the pizza on the table.
C/n : so what were you doing before i got here?
You: Honestly nothing, i was just on my phone, and watching the TV.
C/n : Well now that i'm here i can make it a little more interesting.
He smirked as those words came out his mouth
You: So what are we going to do?
C/n : Well, you have two choices... either we could play dirty truth or dare, or we could go for a long, night drive.
You: Where would we drive to?
C/n : Anywhere where we can be alone, and relaxed.
You: Hmm.. is it possible if we did both?
C/n: Sure, let's start with truth or dare first though.
You: Okay.

C/n and I went to my room to play truth or dare. It was perfect because my parents were out of town, so we could do basically anything.

C/n: I'll go first, truth or dare.
You: Let's start slow and go with truth.
C/n *chuckles* Okay, is it true that you're lowkey a freak?
He said that very slowly and sexually. His face had the biggest smirk on it, and he raised his eyebrows.
You: Um- I mean, i guess. It depends on who it is, and how they treat me. The better they treat me, the freakier i get.
C/n: Ahh i see. Well i'll make sure to treat you extra good then.
You: *blushed*
You: Okay, my turn. Truth or dare?
C/n: Dare.
You: Okayy Mr. Daredevil. Um-
C/n : Make it dirty babygirl
You: Okay.. i dare you to... grind on me
C/n: *Pfft* Light work

C/n gets off the bed and i lay down. He jumps up and slowly comes back down and starts to grind on me. It made me kinda mad that only him grinding on me turned me on. I'm so easy to get to for him.
C/n : Okay, *jumps back on bed* see that was light work. You better start making your dares hardcore or I'LL choose your dares for me to do.
You: Ok Ok *rolls eyes but smiles*
C/n: Ard, truth or dare?
You: Dare.
C/n: ard, give me a hickey on my neck.
You: Damnnn that freaky huh? Bet

I started to kiss his neck softly and then started sucking. I heard him softly groan, which made me feel better. It made me feel as though i actually pleasured him.

You: Ard, and there you go.
C/n : That was good babygirl, but i bet ima do better on my next dare.
You: I doubt it, that was pretty good.
C/n: Don't her cocky now

Me and C/n chuckled at ourselves

You: Okay, truth or dare?
C/n: Dare of course.
You: Okay.... I dare you to make out with me for 2 minutes. And it has to french kissing.
C/n: Damn, bet.

C/n pulled out his phone and set a timer for two minutes.

C/n: Let's go sexy.

Before i could say anything C/n crashed his lips into mine. I felt a shock go through my entire body. It was so amazing i can't explain the feeling. I felt warm inside, like i was with my soulmate. - He kissed me for a while then slid his tongue across my bottom lip for entrance and then i let him in. Our tongues were in perfect sync and then all of a sudden i felt his hands run down my back. He reached the bottom of my shirt and then ran his hands back up my back to unhook my bra. Surprising he unhooked my bra with one hand, i didn't understand,, it took me two hands to remove my own bra.
*Alarm goes off*
You: C/n, times up. I said as our lips were still connected.
C/n : Fuck the alarm.

He turned off the alarm and tossed his phone into my pillows. At this point our kids still hasn't released. Before i knew it, he started to slowly remove my shirt.
-
He removed my shirt and threw it across the room. He massaged one of my breasts and while still kissing my lips. He slowly started to move downwards, first kissing my jawline, and then my neck and slowly down to my breasts.
I moaned as he started to suck my breast, still massaging the other one.
-
He moved down to my stomach, while also removing my leggings and my underwear .
I tugged my his shirt, implying for him to take it off. He stopped kissing my stomach and removed his shirt. He took off his pants and underwear as well. I couldn't believe the size of his dick. I guess my eyes widened, because he said,

C/n : Don't worry babygirl, i'll go slow.

He slowly stuck it in, and i screamed. He didn't know, but this was my first time. The pain was intense, it felt as though fire has entered my vagina and not a penis. He did as he said though, and went slowly, and then the pain started to turn into pleasure.

You: Faster C/n!
C/n: Woah there babygirl, that's not my name..
You: Ugh fuck C/n! Just fuck me harder!
C/n: My name is daddy Y/n.
You: UGH FUCK ME DADDY!
C/n: That's better baby..

I moaned louder and louder screaming his name. It's like me put a spell on me, the amount of pleasure he was giving me was overwhelming. But i loved it.

You: Daddy, i- im bouta c-
C/n: Let it out babygirl, let it out

As i released my liquid, he released at the same time. He dropped onto the bed next to me. We were both sweating and out of breath. We turned and smiled at each other.

C/n: So.. looks like truth or dare got out of hand. You're a bad girl Y/n.
You: And you are a-
*C/n's Phone Rings*
C/n: *sigh* lemme see my phone
You: *tosses his phone to him*
C/n: fuck, it's Emma..
Y/n: Who's that?
C/n: My girlfriend, she called me 13 times

I forgot he even had a girlfriend after everything we've done. I feel bad.

Y/n: i'm sorry C/n, i forgot you even had a-
C/n: Don't be sorry, i've been trying to leave the bitch for years. She's crazy.
Y/n: What do you mean? How long have you been dating?
C/n: 5 years. I tried to leave her after the first 2 years. She pulled a knife on me.. and said i ever try to leave her again, she'd kill me.
Y/n: WTF? you need to call the police.
C/n: I haven't had the chance, she's always with me.
Y/n: well she's not now.
C/n: *pants* it's okay. Let's go on our nighttime drive okay? I'll tell you more on the drive.
Y/n: okay it's 12 am, so what time are we gonna come back to get ready for school tomorrow?
C/n: Uhh- we might miss school tmr.
Y/n: Oh- well I-
C/n: Tell you what. We'll go on this drive, miss school tmr, and hang out all day. Cuddle, or do whatever you want.
Y/n: That.. sounds really good to me actually.
C/n: *smiles* Come lets get dressed and we can go.
Y/n: Okay.