Regrets

The next morning, I woke up and C/n was not in the bed. I figured he was just in the shower, so i decided to go to Bsf/n and Zaiden's room and see what they were up to.
-
*knock knock*
You: Bsf/n?! Zaiden?!
...........
You: Hm.. whatever, they still might be sleeping.
-
I walked back to me and C/n's room and just chilled on the bed, scrolling through instagram.
-
You: ?? I have an instagram DM? Surprising, my shit always dry.
*opens DM*
"Hey Y/n, you may not remember me, but it's Brent from 9th grade. Your boy bestfriend? I didn't know you were in Hawaii"
You: "OMG i haven't heard from you for yearssss. And yes i'm in Hawaii, how did you know?"
Brent: " I saw you with Bsf/n, Zaiden, and C/n by the pool"
You: "Aww you should've came and said hi"
Brent: "I know, but can you meet me and the cafe in 5 minutes? I wanna catch up with you"
You: "Make it about 15 minutes? I still need to shower"
Brent: "No problem, see you in 15"
-
I was excited that Brent was in Hawaii. Brent was there for me whenever I needed anything. He was the best ever, and now he's gonna be back in my life. I ran to the shower, and when i came out, i saw C/n going through my phone
-
You: Oh.. hey dad-
C/n: Fuck you talking to Brent for?
You: Woah.. chill. He's just a friend from 9th.
C/n: "Just a friend" sure yeah. Girls like you aren't just fRiEnDs with boys like him.
You: Well we are, I haven't seen him in a while C/n, chill out.
C/n: It should stay that way. You aren't going to see that asshole.
You: Hes not a fucking asshole, he was my bestfriend.
C/n: Y/N! YOU AREN'T GOING TO SEE HIM
You: STOP FUCKING YELLING AT ME, you're being ridiculous!
C/n: Alright, I'm sorry, but he's not what he seems to be.
You: You shouldn't be talking Mr. iHaveMultipleBabyMamas
C/n: Aye, you shut the fuck up about that, you don't know shit.
You: *eyes widen*
-
C/n's eyes were filled with pure anger and frustration. He inched closer to me with every word, and before i knew it, I was against the wall.
-
You: C-C/n, stop. You're fucking creeping me, o-out.
C/n: GOOD! YOU AREN'T FUCKING MEETING HIM AT THE CAFE.
You: get.off.me
C/n: NAH YOU NEED TO-
You: GETT OFF ME NOW!
-
Cn's POV
-
I saw the tears starting to form in my babygirl's eyes, and i started to loosen my grip on her arms. She was truly scared of me, and seeing her like that bruised my heart. And knowing that i was the reason she was feeling that way, hurt me even more
-
Your POV
-
C/n: Y-Y/n i'm so sorry, please don't-
You: *pushes C/n* STAY AWAY FROM ME.
C/n: Babygirl, i didn't mean to-
You: STOP! IM GOING TO SEE BRENT AND THATS IT!
C/n: *Sighs* Alright
You: *Runs Out the Room*
-
I ran as fast as i could to the cafe. I didn't know what that was, but it wasn't the C/n i Know, and that was definitely not my boyfriend.
-
When i finally made it to the Cafe, i saw Brent at the counter getting a coffee. I sat at the nearest table, and tried to hold back my tears. I didn't understand why C/n would even act like that. There was nothing wrong with Brent.
-
Brent: Hey... are you okay?
You: Y-yeah I'm fine.
Brent: Then why do you sound like you're about to cry?
You: It's nothing, don't worry about it.
Brent: Okay.. so how have you been these past few years?
You: Good i guess, i haven't been to school in weeks though.
Brent: Oh, why is that? *sips coffee*
You: Well uh, it's a long story but, C/n offered to take me, my bestfriend and his bestfriend to Hawaii, and that's why i'm here. We've been here for a few days, but i also skipped school with him.
Brent: Wow... in 9th grade you would've never done this stuff.
You: I know, it's just that C/n means a lot to me, so whatever makes him happy.
Brent: Are y'all like... dating or something?
You: *sigh* Yeah, we are. For a few weeks.
Brent: I can tell.
You: .... how?
Brent: Because hes over there with Lexi, and he keeps looking at me like he wants to kill me.
You: HES WHAT- *turns around*
Brent: Yeah..
You: WHAT THE FUCK C/N?!
Brent: Shhhhhh, Y/n you'll make a scene!
You: I DONT GIVE A FUCK! *gets up and walks to C/n and Lexi.
Lexi: Well who do we have here? See? Told ya bitch, C/n will ALWAYS like me.
-
i looked at C/n, and he just sat there smirking and drinking his coffee. I couldn't believe him, how the fuck could he just go and have coffee with this hoe?
-
Brent: *walks up to where you are* Uh- Y/n maybe we should go, we're gonna get kicked out.
C/n: Why you such a fucking pussy for?
You: C/N! stop it.
Brent: Listen dude, what's your fucking problem with me?
C/n: *slams his coffee down and stands up* YOU'RE WITH MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND THATS MY GODDAMN PROBLEM!
-
C/n walks up to Brent face to face. I hadn't noticed before, but they are actually the same height. C/n was only slightly bigger than Brent, but it was difficult to tell unless you look super hard.
-
Brent: Dude, you ignored her for YEARS. I was with her all throughout 9th grade.
C/n: WHY YOU LEAVE HER THEN?
Brent: IT WAS MY PARENTS CHOICE!
C/n: YEAH SHUT THE FUCK UP PUSSY! *pushes Brent*
-
Before i knew it, C/n and Brent were in a full fist fight. All the police officers were running over to stop it. I've never seen C/n so mad. He was smashing Brent's head into every table and wall, but in the end it was a tie. Brent was bleeding out his nose and C/n had the biggest vicious wound on his face.
-
C/n and Brent were escorted outside and i was truly disappointed. Especially in C/n.
-
You: C/n, you overreacted, we were only talking.
Brent: And also, you were with Lexi so-
C/n: THIS ISNT THE TIME.
You: Yeah.. why were you with her though?
C/n: Don't worry about that.
You: Fuck you mean don't worry about it? SHES A SLUT, SHE COULD'VE BEEN SUCKING YA DICK WHILE WE WERE GONE.
C/n: Okay okay, chill that shit would never happen. I was only tryna get back at you because you were with Brent.
You: Brent. Is. A. FRIEND! HES NOT A FUCKING SLUT.
C/n: Bae, chiiillllll.
You: No, I need to be away from you right now.
C/n: Baby please...
Brent: Lets go Y/n.
C/n: BRO FUCK YOU.
Brent: Why don't you go calm yourself down? I won't do anything.
C/n: Yeah of course you won't, you're WORSE THAN ME, you haven't changed since 7th grade Brent.
Brent: You're a monster, no one can even compare to you.
You: Let's just go Brent, I'll be back before it's dark Levi.
C/n: You're really gonna call me by my last name?
You: Yeah.. *turns and Walk away with Brent*
-
Brent took me back to his room so i could cool down for a little.
-
Brent: You can sit on the bed if you want.
You: Sure... thanks.
Brent: *sigh* So, what makes you wanna date that asshole?
You: Hes never acted like this with me before. It's a shock to me.
Brent: Hes always been like that. Lemme guess, he told you about Emma?
You: Yeah, she is CRAZY.
Brent: Ahh, he told you THAT story.
You: What do you mean? Did he lie to me?
Brent: Ehhh, i don't know what he told you.
You: He told me that she was crazy and he tired to leave her for years, but she wouldn't let him go.
Brent: That's kiinda true. See, Emma was my girlfriend and we were AMAZING. She was the best i ever had, and then C/n came and fucked her behind my back and forced her not to tell. I eventually found out, and i broke up with Emma for listening to him in the first place and i cut off C/n for good.
You: You guys were friends?
Brent: Jeez, with the connection we had, we were more like brothers. We never left each other's side. I don't know why he would fuck my girl though.
You: Damn.. i'm sorry Brent. Now y'all hate each other?
Brent: Yep. If it was up to me, you wouldn't even be near him... EVER.
You: He tells me the same about you, he doesn't want me near you, and he says you're an asshole.
Brent: Ah, that's only cuz I messed with his sister for a while. It really wasn't anything serious.
You: Wow, i didn't even know he had siblings.
Brent: Eh, he only has a sister. And i'm guessing the asshole gene runs in the family, because she's just like him.
You: Wow Brent... i'm sorry about what he did to you.
Brent: Yeah.. and i'm sorry about what i'm about to do to you.
You: W-what do you mea-
Brent: *picks you up and slams you against the wall* You're gonna give me what the fuck i want, then you're gonna fuck off and act like you never knew me before okay bitch?
-
I was truly terrified. Brent's eyes immediately turned into evil eyes and his voice deepened. Every word he spoke was terrifyingly dominant. I didn't know what he was going to make me do, or do to me, but i wasn't letting it happen.
-
You: *pushes Brent* WHAT THE FUCK BRENT?!
Brent: SHUT THE FUCK UP!
You: *kicks Brent in his area*
Brent: AH FUCKIN- SHIT!
-
I ran as fast as i could back to my room. Thankfully, Brent didn't know where my room was, and it wasn't on the same floor as his. I didn't use the elevator because at this point, i didn't know if he could stop it or what, so i ran down the stairs.
-
You: FUCK! C/N OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE HURRY! *pounding on the door*
C/n: *opens door* Y/n are you-
You: MOVE!
-
I pushed C/n out the way and shut the door. I locked it, and ran and jumped on the bed with my face in my hands.
-
C/n: Y/n! What the fuck? Are you okay!?!?
You: *quietly sobbing*
C/n: Baby, cmon cmon, tell me what's wrong
You: *C/n flips you over*
C/n: Baby please, i hate seeing you like this.
You: *speaks thru sobs* B-brent, he f-f-fuc-king.
C/n: Okay bae, listen to me, calmm downn. Breathee.
You: * Pants *
C/n: Chiilll.
You: *sighs* It's Brent.... he tried to-
C/n: What the fuck did that ass try to do????!!!
You: I honestly don't know but, he pinned me against the wall, and said "You're gonna give me what the fuck i want, then you're gonna fuck off and act like you never knew me before okay bitch?" And i kicked his dick and ran.
C/n: OH HELL NAH, NOT AGAIN.
You: Wait... what do you mean again?
C/n: This is why i didn't want you to go with him, he's a fucking creep. He tried to force my sister into doing shit, i don't know what his problem is.
You: But, he said y'all were like brothers, but then you fucked his girlfriend behind his back. And that Emma wasn't really crazy, you forced her not to tell him that you fucked her.
C/n: WHAT- THE- FUCK?! oh nahh babygirl he screwing with your fucking head. Emma was crazy asf, you heard the phone call. HE did some shit with her and forced her not to tell anyone, and she came to me because i was her friend at the time. We were like brothers, but then Emma and I started dating, and he went berserk. He cut me off, and Emma. I hate him so much because he tried his sneaky shit with my sister. But, don't worry babygirl, I would never force you to do anything you don't want to. Ima make sure my baby treated right.
You: This is overwhelming, i just need to sleep. Thank you though C/n, i appreciate you.
C/n: No problem, go hop in the shower and come to bed.
You: Um- i know this might sound annoying, but i'm kinda scared to be by myself now.
C/n: Awww, that fucking dickhead made my baby scaredd..
You: Yeah he did, but you kinda scared me earlier too big tough guy *playfully pushes C/n and smiles*
C/n: Yeah.. sorry about that. I just really didn't want you to go with him, and now you see why.
You: Yeah i regret not listening to you.
C/n: It's alright babygirl, so you want me to just stand in the bathroom with you while you shower, or get in with you.
You: Just stand in the bathroom, just incase he tries to get in or something.
C/n: Oh my god baby, he doesn't know where our room is.
You: I know but, you know..
C/n: Yeah, cmon go get in. I'll bring you clothes.
You: Aww, thanks love.
C/n: *Chuckles* no problem..... AYO YOU SUPPOSED TO BE CALLING ME DADDY *smiles*
You: Oh shut up *chuckles*
-
I got in my nice warm shower and tried to forget about Brent. I felt safe when i was in the presence of C/n. He made me feel like nothing harmful could get to me, if only i listened to him in the first place.
-
*Knock Knock*
C/n: Aye babe!
You: Yes love?
C/n: Someone's at the door, ima go grab it real quick.
You: NO! DONT LEAVE ME!
C/n: Babe, you're in the shower.. it takes two seconds to open the door.
You: BABY PLEASEEEE!
*Knock Knock Knock*
C/n: Babe, i promise you're safe. Ima go grab it.
You: WHAT IF ITS BRENT!!??
C/n: I'll look through the peep hole first!
You: Hurry pleaseee.
C/n: Ard.
-
C/n: *looks thru peep hole*
Zaiden: CAN YOU OPEN THE DOOR ITS DARK OUT HERE N*GGA!
C/n: *laughs* *opens door*
Bsf/n: I have no idea why he's so scared of the dark.
Zaiden: Aye shut cho sexy ass up, and move n*gga lemme in. *busts in*
C/n: Well.... guess i didn't have to LET you in.
Bsf/n: Haha, hey bro.
C/n: Wassup.
Zaiden: And i brought yo ass pizza and 46 dollars worth of junk food and candy. Be grateful.
C/n: Ayeee, thanks brooo.
Zaiden: You know what this meansss.
C/n: OH SHIT! GAME NIGHT!
Zaiden: Yeeeezzzzzz
Bsf/n: C/n, you might wanna close ya door, it's creepy looking.
Zaiden: OH LOOK WHOS TALKING MS. IDK-WHY-HES-SO-SCARED-OF-THE-DARK.
C/n: Wait lemme close it for real, cuz there's some shit going on.
Bsf/n: What kinda shit?
Zaiden: Spill the pee man.
Bsf/n: ..... what?
Zaiden: I said spill the pee.
Bsf/n: it's spill the 'tea'
Zaiden: And who the fuck are you? the slang police? Anyway, tell us what's happening.
C/n: *tells them the entire story*
Bsf/n: I SHOULD GO SMACK THE SHIT OUTTA HIM.
Zaiden: That's crazyyyy, I mean i know all that other shit, but i didn't know he was back at it.
C/n: Yeah, now Y/n is completely traumatized, in fact, i'm supposed to be in the bathroom with her while she showers because she's scared to be alone.
Bsf/n: He don fucked my bestfriend up.. the fuck?
Zaiden: Well C/n, go tell Y/n it's just us and we have pizza and junk food for her.
C/n: Ard.
-
C/n: *walks in the bathroom* baby uh-
You: DONT LOOK I DONT HAVE MY CLOTHES ON YET.
C/n: I can look, i'm your boyfriend *chuckles*
You: *sighs* right i'm sorry.
C/n: It's okay, but it was Bsf/n and Zaiden at the door. They brought pizza and junk food. Today is game night.
You: Game night like... y'all just play fortnite while me and Bsf/n watch?
C/n: Nah, it's like, all of us. Board games, would you rather, stuff like that.
You: Ah okay, well ima get dressed.
C/n: You want me to stay?
You: Yes actually. I'm scared C/n.
C/n: I understand baby, i really do.
-
After I got dressed, C/n and I walked into our bedroom where Bsf/n and Zaiden were.
-
Bsf/n: HEY BESTFRIENDDDD.
You: HEYYYYY
Zaiden: HI Y/NNNN!
You: HEYY ZAIDENNNN.
Zaiden: Are y'all ready for game nighhhtttt?!??
You & Bsf/n: YYYESSSSSS
C/n: I mean, sure.
Zaiden: Uh- get the fuck- *playfully slaps C/n*
get the fuck over here and be HHHYYYPEEEEE!!!
C/n: Are you high?
Zaiden: The real question is.........
Bsf/n: ??
You: What's the real question *chuckles*
Zaiden: I DONT KNOW, BUT LETS GET LITTTT.
C/n: Mhm... *stares at you*
Zaiden: C/n, stop being a goddamn weirdo.
C/n: I'm admiring my girl body, that's weird?
Zaiden: Yes, in fact, it is.
You: CMON LETS GET STARTEDDD!!
Bsf/n: AYYYYYEEEEEE
C/n & Zaiden : *Laughs*