Friends With Benefits

Me and C/n have been driving for at least 3 hours now, and i still don't know where he's taking me. I didn't even care tho, i was relaxed and i finally felt like my life was all together.

You: So... are we gonna talk about this girl.. Emma?
C/n: *sighs* Well, where would you like me to start?
You: Um- when did y'all start to date?
C/n: We started dating in July of 2012. We were both 12 years old, and obviously now we're 17. We started off as bestfriends, and then she started to like me. At first i didn't like her back, but then i started realizing how cute she was and i asked her out. Like i said before, i tried to leave her after the first 2 years of dating, because she was just crazy. I'd say, the first 4 months was okay, then she started to get obsessed. Obsessed to the point where she wanted to kill our 9th grader teacher, Ms.Eileen, because i asked her for help with my math work. She didn't want me to communicate with any women at all.
You: What about your mom?
C/n: My mom died when i was 14, but she probably wouldn't have wanted me to talk to her either.
You: Wow C/n, that's terrible.
C/n: Yeah, i know. My dad raised me up until i was 16, and when i hit 16, i moved out of my house into my bestfriends apartment. My dad wasn't really all that great, but he's all i had.

I started to tear up as i listened to C/n's story, he's had such a tough life already. I would've never thought of this lifestyle for someone like C/n. You really can't tell what people have been through from the outside.

C/n: Anyway, everyone views me as a fuckboy, and i can't disagree. I've cheated on Emma multiple times. She made me crazy, so i started running away, and going to other girls' houses. At the age of 15, i got my first sex "toy" pregnant. Her name was Alissa. At first i was nervous because obviously i was a father at the age of 15. But, then she moved away, and i never saw her again. So, who knows if she kept the baby or not. I don't really care either to be honest.
You: You don't care about your baby? And whether she kept it or not?
C/n: I know it sounds bad but, there's nothing i can do. She moved and i can't even contact her. She blocked my number and on all socials.
You: Damn.
C/n: Yea, but anyway. After that, i turned 16 and i got another girl pregnant. Her name was Zoe. She was a bitch. *snickers*
You: Wow C/n, you have a lot of babies and baby mamas.
C/n: I only have two baby mamas, and idek if i have any children.
You: So, you never had sex with Emma?
C/n: I have, but only with condoms. I didn't want to get her pregnant and then i'd HAVE to stay with her bc she tracks me.
You: This is a lot..
C/n: I know babygirl, i know. I've changed though. I'm pretty proud of myself.
You: I mean, you still cheat on Emma....
C/n: Okay.. that will never stop, it's not possible. But, i'm more careful now, not to get anymore baby mamas.
You: But C/n.... you didn't use a condom on me.
C/n: I know, but i pulled out.
You: *sighs* okay, hopefully
C/n: Stop worrying babygirl. Anyway, you're much different than any girl i've fucked with.
You: Really? Or are you just saying that?
C/n: Nah, i'm forreal.
You: Wow. That makes me feel special.
C/n: It should because you are special. *smiles*
You: *Giggles*

After a while of driving, C/n still hasn't reached the place he said he would take me to. The ride was still relaxing and peaceful, other than the depressing talk we had.

You: So, did you know until this year, we were always one class away from each other?
C/n: Uh- i think i did. I've heard your name here and there.
You: Oh really? From who?
C/n: My friends and stuff. They would always say "C/n, that girl is definitely into you" or they would say "C/n, i think you should leave Emma for Y/n, she's much better."
You: Oh wow, your friends exposing me and everything.
C/n: Yeah, but i thought it was pretty cute. You were always go to girl to say i'd leave Emma for.
You: Wait, what do you mean?
C/n: Well for example, people would always ask me "C/n, who would you leave Emma for?" and i'd always say you.
You: Oh wellll, this is new information.
C/n: *chuckles* Yeah i know. I always found you cute. A lot of other girls hated that though.
You: What? The school sluts and stuff?
C/n: Yeah, they always say "what do you see in her?" and i would say "i see no stds" and they would get SO MAD, because they know damn well they were filled with stds.
You: *Laughs* Damnnnn
C/n: *Laughs* yeah i know.
You: I've liked you for yearsss, you were a never ending crush for me.
C/n: Well, pretty soon ima be a never ending boyfriend of yours.
You: Wait wha-
C/n: Oh look we're finally here.
You: What did you just sa-
C/n: Cmon, get out and follow me.
You: UGHH C/N!!!