The Regret

Zaiden : *Gets in the car* What the hell was that?
You: Bsf/n sent me her location, we're going to meet up again.
Zaiden: Oh- just.. y'all two or?
You : All four of us. This split isn't going well anymore.
Zaiden : Well alright; let's get going.

*Fast Foward to when you and Zaiden get to Bsf/n and C/n*

Bsf/n : Y/N!!!!
You : BSF/N!!!!
*You guys hug*
Zaiden : Aww, well isn't that sweet. Now where's C/n?
Bsf/n : In the kitchen, he just woke up.
Zaiden : Bet, thanks. *Walks to the kitchen*
You : You don't know how much this shit has gone downhill. I really thought it was the best choice Bsf/n, but it wasn't and it just fucked everything up. I'm sorry/
Bsf/n : *Sigh* We needed a break, so it's fine. But, we all did need to meet up again. I mean, we're a group and we-
C/n : *From the kitchen* YOU'RE A LIAR
You & Bsf/n : Uh oh *runs to the kitchen*
C/n : *Strangling Zaiden* I KNOW YOU DID SOMETHING WITH HER- YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE THAT GIRL
Zaiden : I DIDNT DO SHIT WITH YOU GIRLFRIEND, WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS CALM DOWN AND FUCK OFF ME.
C/n : OH YEAH? YEAH, LIKE IM GONNA LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS SHIT
You : C/N STOP!!
C/n : IVE KNOWN YOU FOR YEARS AND YOU DO ME LIKE THIS
You : HE DIDNT DO SHIT!!
C/n : SHES THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS AND YOU-
Zaiden : FUCK.... *pushes C/n to the ground* OFF ME. I HAVE MY OWN GIRLFRIEND, I DONT NEED YOURS!
Bsf/n : GUYS STOP IT NOW!
C/n : *Gets up* That's funny Zaiden.. that's funny.
Zaiden : What's funny you bastard?
C/n : .......... I'm going for a walk.
You : Baby-
C/n : Fuck off. *Walks out and closes the front door*
You : What the hell, what did you say to him?
Zaiden : I didn't say shit, I was asking him how things were and he brought up the story Instagram story.
Bsf/n : Well of course he'll be upset, she's the only girl he's ever really cared about.
Zaiden : I'm going to our bedroom Bsf/n, I need to be alone. *Walks off*
Bsf/n : Oh.. okay.....

C/n's POV

*Walking down the sidewalk* What the hell is wrong with that piece of shit. He's been by my side for years and he takes the only thing I care about away from me. This is such shit. I knew we never should've split up. What if this was just Y/n's plan so she could be with him alone because she likes him more? Why did he agree to it so fast too? What the hell... they're both so weird. I fucking hate it here, I can never be fucking happy....

Zaiden's POV

I didn't even do shit, it's a damn Instagram story. She's a fucking friend, he should know better. I don't like her, I like Bsf/n...... FUCK! but I love Y/n's company. It's much different then Bsf/n's. After all these years and all these moments with Bsf/n, this split thing with Y/n felt like more than the years with Bsf/n.... NO- I cant think like this, that'll just prove C/n right. Maybe I just like her company, she's a little different than Bsf/n. She's aggressive at the right times and she doesn't let me get away with many things easily. Man... I fucking hate it here, I can never be fucking happy.

*6 Hours Pass*

*Text Message from Zaiden* You: Oh? he's up?

You: Oh? he's up?

Messages :
You : Hey Zai.. how are you?
Zaiden : I'm good, can you come to the kitchen please?
You : Oh.. okay.

*You walk to the kitchen*

You : Hey zai- OH
Zaiden : What?
You : You're just.... buffer compared to when I last seen you without a shirt.
Zaiden: I've been working out but, not important right now.
You : Right, right. *Thinking*~ Why do I find him so attractive right now? This is so bad...
Zaiden : I texted you to come here because I have something to tell you.
You : W-What is it?
Zaiden : Are you okay? You seem nervous.
You: No! No no no no, I'm fine.
Zaiden : .. Are you wearing a bra?
You: Um... no, no I don't wear bras to bed.
Zaiden : Mm, well I-
You : *Staring into his eyes*
Zaiden : Y/n what?
You: Nothing- I'm so sorry, tell me what you need to tell me.
Zaiden : *Walks up to you and bends down to whisper in your ear* You seem to be intimidated by me. What's the matter?
You : *Trembling* I'm- I don't-
Zaiden : *Grabs your waist and pushes you against the counter* What's wrong? You're never like this.
You : Zai-
Zaiden : *Begins to kiss your neck*
You : *Softly moans* Zaiden we should sto-
Zaiden : *Picks you up and puts you on the counter.* You seem to be enjoying it though. Why should we stop?
You : We're both in a relationship.. and I-
Zaiden : *Runs his hands up and down your thighs*
You : Is this what you wanted to tell me?
Zaiden : Sort of....

You guys start to kiss. In the back of your head you know that it's wrong, but you can't stop because of the thrill. Zaiden takes off your shirt to reveal your perky breasts. He massages one and sucks on the other. You feel so good that you even forget that you're dating C/n. He slides off your shorts and underwear and you lay down. You ask if he has a condom and he says no. Your eyes widen. You're so desperate at the same time, so you tell him to go ahead anyways. His dick is a little bigger than C/n's so you take a sharp inhale when he puts it in. He starts off slow and then speeds up his pace. You're in so much pleasure that you accidentally let out a loud moan but Zaiden puts 2 fingers in your mouth to keep you quiet. He leans down to your ear and whispers "who's better.. me or C/n?" Through your moans and heavy breathing you utter "You, you're so much better." He kisses your neck, and you're both about to cum. He pulls out just in time and finishes on your breasts and stomach. As you're laying there, panting, you look up at him and say "what... the fuck.. just happened..?"