Klaus X Cassi

I flip to the next page of the book. The noise the pages make when flipping is like music to my ears. My sister Elena is at the Salvatore house with the rest of the gang finding a way to get rid of this "klaus".
   I haven't seen him in person. The whole group protects me by not involving me in their world. I personally think that it's really just their way of not wanting to deal with the odd one out of the group.
   As I get to the part of the story where Edward brings Bella home to meet his family, I hear a creek from my window. Putting my book down, I grab the stake from under my bed I have for emergencies.
   I stand up and walk closer to the widow. As I'm about to lift my hand to push up the glass, the window flies open. I jump back, startled from the sudden action.
  I'm still in a fighting stance, waiting for an attacker to appear. Only to find that no one is coming in through my window.
That's when I hear my bed creek. I turn around to see a man, who looks to be in his mid to late twenties lounging on my bed as if it's normal.
   "Who are you? What do you want?"
I'm throwing questions at him rapidly hoping that I can distract him long enough for Elena to get back from the group meeting.
   "Ah my dear, the better question is who are you? You can't be related to little Elena for you are to beautiful to even share the same blood"
   For some unknown reason, my cheeks start to heat up.
"I'm her sister. I'm Cassi. Now who are you and how did you get in without being invited?"
"Oh so you know about the creatures who roam the night I see. I am Nicklaus, but you my dear can call me klaus."
  My heart starts to beat faster when I hear his name. This is klaus? Why is he here? Better yet...why is he so hot?
   "You know love, I can hear your thoughts. Even though I would love to hear more of it I'm afraid I won't be able to control myself around a beauty such as yourself. Especially with what you're wearing."
   My cheeks burn even hotter. Not only am I embarrassed that he knew that I thought he was attractive, but it took me until right now to realize that I am only wearing a black lace bralette and black nike pros.
   When I shake myself out of my little trance I look up at him to see him already staring at me.
"Are you gonna kill me?" I ask
"Love, If I wanted to kill you you'd already be dead"
He's right...but what did he want?
"Well, no one is here so what do you want from me?"
"I came here originally to try and reason with Elena and Stefan but I ended up smelling this delicious scent. Almost of roses. Might I say, I am not disappointed to have found you."
  I can feel myself getting more attracted to this man with every word he says. Stop. He's trying to kill your sister.
  "Love, I really can't help myself from asking. Would you like to help me with something?"
I grow a little confused. "With what?"
  "I have a slight craving right now...one that can't be ignored after seeing you."
   "Umm, I'm not a human blood bag." I say trying to ignore the fact that his voice got deeper. Sexier.
"It is not that kind of craving dear. I can smell people's emotions. I smell the lust radiating off of you. No one is home. Maybe we can help eachother. It would be our little secret."
I think about it for a second even though I already know that I shouldn't even be talking to him, let alone be so attracted to him.
  I can feel my body getting hotter and a throbbing coming from between my legs.
I look at him dead in the eyes and say "I'm a virgin. I don't want my first time to be with a stranger who's trying to kill my sister."
"Love, we can forget about all of that right now. I can smell your arousal. You need this just as much as I do. I can be gentle." He flashes me an award winning smirk that leaves my knees week and suddenly my mind has been made. Just one time. No one will know.
  "Fine. What do I do?" My voice is shaking from the nerves.
"Come lay down next to me with your legs hanging off the bed." He says with that sexy smirk still on his face.
I do as he says and close my eyes trying to calm myself down.
"Open your eyes gorgeous. I want to to watch" I prop myself up with my elbows and watch as he slowly pulls off the thin material covering the only place no one has been before.
When my shorts are off he moves up to bring his face close to mine. He leans down and puts his lips to my neck. He starts kissing, and sucking, and nibbling. Leaving me to wonder why does a kiss on my neck cause me to get even more hot and bothered.
   At this point I'm letting out little groans, waiting for him to just get to where I really want him.
  "Klaus, please I need you" I let out.
"As you wish" he starts sliding down leaving little kisses from my chest to my pelvis. He gets to the line right above my underwear and looks back up to me, our eyes locking as he starts to pull them down.
When he throws the black lace material somewhere behind him I  close my legs, scared to be so exposed. He forces my legs open and looks down at the one place that's crying for him.
His head dips down and I get an overwhelming feeling. His tongue swirls around my bundle of nerves.
  I feel a slight pressure inside me and re-open my eyes to see a finger inside of me.
"Oh my god. Klaus please. This is so good." I can't form real sentences
He starts pumping his fingers in and out. Faster and faster. 
  I feel the pleasure building up in the pit of my stomach, before I can finish...he stops.
  I look at his face to see him come back up. Face to face with me.
"We aren't done yet love. I need something too."
"Oh please. I need you to keep going." I'm still shaking. I can feel something dripping from in between my legs. I'm so wet for him. I need more.
  He starts to take off his belt buckle and kicks off his shoes. While he does that I rush to unbutton his blue collared shirt. He looked like Christian grey with it on but even sexier with it off.
    I see a huge bulge from his black boxers and grow nervous  again. What if this hurts?
   "It will only hurt for a moment, then you'll be overcome with pleasure love." He says
I don't think he even needed to read my thoughts to see my nerves.
   "Please just take me already." I can't stand the heat anymore. I need him.
  His eyes grow darker and he pushes my shoulders down, holding my body flat to the bed.
   I see him push down his underwear and I bite my lip at the sight.
   He rubs his length against my core and then slowly starts to push his way into me.
   The pain starts to overcome my thoughts until he bends to my neck and bites down. At first I'm shocked but then all of my pain goes away and I feel nothing but pleasure.
  I start moaning and grabbing at his arms and back. Trying to get a grip of anything to make me come back to earth.
  In my head I'm letting out all kinds of curse words and sexual things I've read in stories and seen in the movies.
  As he's slamming into me I hear him groan out. "Fuck, baby you're so tight." He reaches up and grabs my neck firmly. Not enough to stop me from breathing, but enough to make my legs shake in ecstasy.
  I let out a moan followed by something that I wish I could have stopped myself from saying.
  "Fuck daddy harder. Please go harder."
He didn't stop. In fact he groans and starts going faster. Hitting every spot that I need him in.
I start to reach my high and can tell he is too.
" fuck Cassi say it again"
"Fuck me harder daddy please. I'm cumming just please keep going"
And just like that, I feel him fill me up with his warm juices. He falls on top of me. We are both sweating and panting.
  "That was the sexiest thing I've ever heard. Fuck I don't know how you were still so pure yet you can say those dirty words."
I look into his eyes and say
"Just because I was a virgin doesn't mean I am completely helpless. There is such a thing called the internet."
     "Well, now I'll best be on my way. we will be doing this again."
"How would we pull that off? This is the first time Elena has left me alone in months."
"Love,I always get what I want. Trust me you will be getting more of me."