Kol X Nessa (teaser)

I feel his warm fingers begining to creep up my arm from my wrist to my shoulder. His thumb starts tracing circles causing goosebumps to form.
"Excuse me for a moment, Mrs.Lockwood" I say pulling Kol behind me as I walk to an empty room I stumbled across earlier.
"The touching needs to stop" I say calmly.
"I would stop if you really wanted me to but I'm afraid you don't"
"Yes I do" I lie
He vamp speeds to me, pushing me against a wall with my back pressed to his chest. He trails his fingers under my dress. His fingers arrive on the waistband of my panties.
"I'm gonna make you regret ever being friends with my brother"
His lips start trailing up and down my neck with opened mouth kisses.
"Kol, I think that you underestimate my seductive capabilities"
I push my ass out a little to grind against his hardening length before turning around and leaning close to his ear.
"You may be an original but I am still a woman. A woman with many tricks and needs"
"And what would those needs be?"
I grin mischievously thinking about it.
"I think we both know what I need"

He smirks and speeds us over to the bed. He removes his tie and ties my wrists to the bed post.

"I think you need to be taught to respect your elders" He says

"And you're gonna teach me?"
"Yes, and a hell of a lot more"