ElijahxBrailyn

Elijah grabs me by the neck and pins me to the wall.

"What are you doing here? You promised to leave Elena alone as long as she kept up her end of the deal"

I give him my signature smirk

"She didn't though. She tried to kill Klaus again. She and Esther linked you together remember? He is my best friend Elijah." 

He rolls his eyes at me. 

"She helped stop Esther. She realized she made a mistake."

"A mistake that will cost her life"

Elijah's hold on me loosens and I take the opportunity to switch positions with him and pin him against the wall by his neck.

"I have no one Lijah'. He was the only one who took care of me."

He pushes us off of the wall and flashes us to the other side if the room to another wall. Only this time I was pinned by my wrists

"Bray, you know she won't be able to actually harm us."

"She won't even have the chance to try when I'm done with her."

"I cannot change your mind can I?"

My eyes travel from his eyes to his lips. I can still remember how they felt against mine all those years ago.

"You can try"

He crashes his lips on mine. 

I pull my arms from his grip and latch them around his neck. He starts pulling off my shirt roughly. I pull away from him and do it myself to speed up the process.

He does the same and before you know it we are laying on the bed in his room. I straddle him and continue what we were doing.

He starts grinding his hips against mine causing me to let out a small moan. He flips us over and rips off my black lace thong before thrusting into me.

"I missed you Brailyn."

"Now is not the time for a heartfelt conversation Elijah"

He speeds up his thrusts before pulling out of me and flipping me onto my hands and knees.

He starts again, this time pulling my hair so that my back arches.

Eventually, we both start to cum. 

"Faster Lijah'"

He lets out a husky groan before filling me up with his cum.

We lay there for a few minutes, calming our breathing.

"I'm still going to kill her"

With that, I speed out of the mansion. Not forgetting to grab my clothes.

IK IT'S SHORT AND NOT VERY DETAILED BUT THAT IS ONLY BECAUSE THIS IS A FILLER. I HAVE TWO OTHER STORIES IM WORKING ON AND ID LIKE IT IF YOU ALL CHECKED IT OUT!

ONE IS A KLAUS FANFIC

THE OTHER IS A PRINCE AND PRINCESS STORY

BOTH CONTAIN GRAPHIC CONTENT AS WELL FOR YOU DIRTY PPL