Klaus X Anyone imagine

Reader's Pov

Standing in front of the mirror, I watch a few tears fall. Why do I look different from the rest? Why can't I be as beautiful as Elena or Bonnie or Caroline?

I hear my window creak and turn around to see who opened it. I'm met with Klaus. He is the enemy but we have a weird connection. 

He tells me he has grown rather fond of me. 

"Nik? What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to check if you were alright. I heard what Caroline said to you at the school and I needed to see if you were okay."

"She was right. I pretend to be tough and mean because I really just hate myself. I know that you have a thing for her but she really is a bitch. She knows just where it hurts."

"I do not have a thing for that airhead" he said laughing.

"What?"

"Love, I was only nice to her because I thought you were friends. I wanted to make you happy. Had I known she was this much of a bitch I wouldn't have healed her bite."

I feel stupid now.

"Oh..."

"Love, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met. When I look at you, I have to tell myself to not just kiss you in front of everybody. Your personality is so amazing as well. You are the whole package."

He lifts my face up to look at him in the eyes. He bends down a little before kissing me softly. 

"I'll be damned if I let you think that low of yourself anymore."

He pulls me onto my bed and lays me down on top of him.

"Thank you, Nik"

"My pleasure, Love"

HEYYY PLEASE GO READ MY OTHER STORY ON KLAUS I JUST RESTARTED IT BECAUSE I DIDNT LIKE HOW IT WAS GOING BUT NOW I AM MORE CONFIDANT I LOVE YOU GUYSSSS BYEEEE