Kol X River

Dedicated to @LunaticOnlyReads for the idea and storyline!

Rivers pov

After closing the door to my room behind me, I start yanking off my clothes which have now started to stick to my skin due to the amount of sweat and blood on them.

I just got back from training with the man who made me a hybrid, Klaus. Let me tell you...He does not go easy on you. My muscles are so sore I feel like my arms may just fall off. I would take training with Klaus over Kol any day though. Kol would just waste my precious time with his weak attempt at flirting.

Walking into my built in bathroom, I start the hot water and wait for it to heat up. While I wait I look at myself in the mirror. My light brown hair stops right under my shoulders, almost like a long bob. My eyes are a piercing grey, my mother used to tell me that my eyes remind her of the moon. 

Ever since Klaus found me running away from my pack, he's taken me under his wing. He is like the big brother I've never had.

I smile at the memory and turn to get into the shower. Not even two minutes into my shower, someone knocks on my door. I assume its Rebeckah and shout for her to come in. 

"Come in Bekah" No reply

"Bekah for rea-"  before I can even process what is happening, the curtain slides open.

I cover myself with my hands as best as I can.

"Kol get the fuck out!"

He looks me up and down with devilish smirk coming to his face.

"Kol I said get the fuck out you disgusting ass perv! Ugh, you're probably gonna wank off to the thought of me naked now you sick freak"

His smirk drops and is now replaced with an angry expression.

"wouldn't you like to know?"

yes.

"No, you creep get out!"

He doesn't move a muscle

"Remember last week, when you were in the kitchen with these very revealing shorts and I asked you why you were wearing them if not to impress someone? You had leaned into my ear and said that it was only for me, then walked away."

I grimace, remembering him shouting something about getting me back one day or another.

"Kol, I am truly sorry. I was just teasing, I thought it would be funny for the virgin hybrid to get the man whore vampire worked up but I was wrong." The sarcasm dripping from my voice.

His eyebrows shot up. 

"Virgin? Do you mean to tell me that no one has ever touched you? I don't believe that for a second."  I just nod in response, still covering my body from him.

He closes his eyes as if he is thinking.

"I want to take a shower also"  Umm...what? 

"So go take one somewhere else. This bathroom is occupied"

He pulls off his shirt, leaving me to stare at his built body.

"Like what you see?"

It takes me a moment but I finally get the strength to look to his eyes.

"I've seen better" 

Lie.

"You've seen better? you're a fucking virgin, you haven't seen shit."