Klaus X Laylani

(Smut with some storylines. Read it all because it's kinda funny)

I switch partners and look up to see that I am now dancing in Kol's arms. He smirks and tries to flirt with me, but I ignore it. I keep my eyes and ears trained on Klaus and Caroline. 

Klaus is the devil. I like that. He does not get the attention he deserves from Caroline. She is too nice for him. He needs someone who will fight accept his affection and needs. I am that someone.

He looks away from Caroline for a split second to make eye contact with me. He looks as though he has been overcome with rage. I wonder what that's all about.

Letting go of Kol I walk over to the bar and get something to drink. I notice not long after, Caroline and Klaus disappear. 

I walk outside to keep an eye on them when I see her. Touching the horses. He goes up from behind her and starts telling her a story about his father killing his favorite horse. 

A story he already told me. A story I didn't think he would share with someone else.

"And to answer your question, yes I really like horses. I also really like people and they actually like me so I will be inside."

Klaus looks both mad and hurt. That is when I come out.

"I told you she wouldn't fall for you. You can never escape us Nik"

"I can and I will. I don't care how long we have been together, I can move on."

I laugh

"No, you can't! You can try but it is never going to work. We have been bound together Nik. We are stuck together forever and as much as you may fight it, you know that the witches curse is impossible to break."

He speeds to me and grabs me by the neck, squeezing the air out of my lungs.

"We have been married for centuries. I need to prove to you that you are not my weakness. If that means sleeping with thousands of women so be it!"

I break his wrist to get him to let go of me. He winces and clutches his wrist tightly to snap it back into place.

"I am the only woman you will ever love. You can't change that. I have tried to break the curse many times in order to not feel the pain it brings me when you look at another! You think you have it so bad to not be able to love another?! How about me who has to endure the headaches and chest pains whenever you kiss another?!" 

He looks down a little guilty as if he had forgotten about that part of the curse. 

"I'm sorry"

Tears well in my eyes, knowing he does not apologize often.

"I know Nik. Can we just go home?"

He chuckles as a tear falls from his eyes and wipes it. He grabs my hand and pulls my hand to follow him back into the house.

He leads me up into his bedroom (It used to be shared but he kicked me out last week).

He kisses me from my cheek to my neck. He reaches to my shoulder and pushes off the strap to my dress. I tilt my head to the other side a little to expose more of my neck. 

He kisses it one more time before sinking his teeth in, moving his hands. One rests on my throat and the other on my right breast.    

I let out a small moan as he bites into the small crescent moon mark that was left on my skin the day we fully mated.

I push him away before flashing us over to his bed with me straddling him. I rip off his button up and start unbuckling his pants. when he is left in nothing but his boxers, he reaches up to my dress and rips it off. 

"That was a $9,000 Versace dress Nik" I whisper through the moans.

"I don't care love. I can buy you the brand its self."

I let out a little chuckle before kissing down his chest, leaving little marks as I go.

When I reach the waistband to his boxers, I pull them down very slowly, exposing his V-line. I stop before I pull them any further and lick along the lines of his toned body.

"Fuck Laylani, please fucking get to it."

I smirk and finally let out his dick. I grab onto the base of it and stroke it once before licking around the tip. I start dragging my tongue down his shaft before taking him all into my mouth.

I bob my head up and down until he grabbed a fist full of my hair, forcing me all the way down. 

I hum out a small moan of pleasure, knowing that the vibrations make him harden even more. He lets go, allowing me to let in some air into my lungs before pulling me up onto the bed with him. 

He gets on top of me, ripping off my black lace bra and thong. He trails sloppy kisses from my neck to my chest, scraping my nipples with his teeth.

He gets in between my legs and dips his head down. He kisses my inner thighs and licks so close to where I need him most. I grow a little annoyed with his teasing and pull him to where I want him. 

He chuckles and licks a line down my slit. He blows cold air onto my clit before licking it gently. He draws shapes onto my clit with his tongue and my breathing momentarily stops. 

I am shaking in pleasure when out of nowhere, he stops. He lines his dick up to my entrance. He thrusts into me so fast, making the beds headboard slam into the wall. 

He continues the fast and hard pace before I flip us over. Riding him, he grabs my hips and starts moving me in a grinding motion. 

We both start to cum and he bites his wrist open, forcing it into my mouth. I start to drink the crimson liquid, knowing that it increases both of our pleasure.

We both ride out our highs and fall back on the bed.

"So, are you still going to try with that prissy bitch?"

He chuckles before pulling me into his arms. 

"And risk losing my sexy ass wife? I'll pass"

I smirk and get up, throwing on one of his dress shirts before flashing out of the room before someone can see me. I go into Niks art room and shut the door, turning to face the little vampire.

"My husband is off limits, he was using you to be spiteful and prove he can leave me, which he can't."

She still has her back turned to me while saying

"Oh yeah? Is that why we just had rough sex all over this room?"

I laugh at her attempt to get me angry.

"Little one, turn around."

She does so and the smirk that must have been on her face slipped off seeing me in his shirt with hickeys all over my neck.

"That is fake, you're a vampire...you heal. They wouldn't have stayed on you that long."

"Oh? Love, he clearly didn't tell you our secret. When you are a mated hybrid, even through a curse like us, any marks, cuts, bruises you make on your mate heals like it would on a human. As you can see we had one hell of a night so if you would kindly just-"

Before I can finish my sentence, Nik bursts through the door.

"What are you doing bothering her?"

Caroline has a smirk on her face, thinking he is talking to me.

"Klaus, she was telling me lies! She tried to make me leave!"

He shakes his head in mock disappointment

"I am so angry at you Laylani, You could have tried a little harder."

He flashes over to Caroline and literally throws her out the door.

He turns to me and smiles before pointing to the mark in the shape of the sun under his ear. The mark I left on him when we first mated.

"It's only you and me now love."