Elijah X Adelaide

This is for @Amelia_Rosetta
Thanks for the help boo

Today was the last day of the shoot. My photos were going to be used for this season's Victorias Secret catalog. To say that I am excited is an understatement.

Elijah (My boyfriend of 3 months), knows that I am a model. I just haven't told him what kind of modeling I do. I didn't think it was important seeing as I am not naked. I just take photos in underwear. No biggie right?

When he comes over tonight I am going to show him some of the pictures that are going to be used from the shoot. I just hope he keeps an opened mind.

A few hours later...

Elijah and I are sitting at my dining room table asking how today treated one another.

"Actually Elijah, I just finished that photoshoot I was telling you about. I remembered how you wanted to see the pictures before they are released."

He smiles

"Yes dear, do you have them now?"

I nod my head and pull out my phone to show him the pictures. Pushing all of my nerves aside, I hand it to him and watch his reaction. His face was stone cold. I could barely manage to read the anger from his expression.

"Is this some type of joke Adelaide?"

"No Lijah', I thought you would like them. It took forever to find the right poses and lighting-"

He cut me off by throwing my phone against the wall, shattering the screen.

"What the hell Elijah?! It's my job! Can you not just be happy for me?"

"You job is to pose naked for a picture that anyone can get their hands on? Only I should be able to see you in such a position."

Tears start forming in my eyes before I say

"Elijah, I have worked hard for what I have. I am not a vampire, I cannot compel my way to the top. I diet and exercise for a body that I finally feel comfortable in. My job is to pose in underwear so that other women will go out and buy some. If you do not like what I do then leave."

He looks shocked at my words. As if he didn't think I would ask him to leave after basically slut shaming me.

"Adelaide, I may have overreacted a bit. I am sorry. If this is a profession in which you feel happy in, do not let my jealousy get in the way."

I blink away the tears and stay sitting on my chair. Elijah stands up from his seat and walks to me, bending down until he is a few inches from my face.

"Please forgive my temper. I just do not like the idea of another man seeing you so vulnerable, so... sexy and tempting."

With each word, he gets closer to my lips. I close the space between us and grab the base of his neck. He lifts me from the chair and seats me on top of the table, standing in between my legs.

I feel him bite my bottom lip softly, asking for entrance which I gladly accept. He lets his tongue glide against mine before pulling away and looking at me in the eye.

"Can you model for me?"

I bite my lip and nod. He grabs onto my legs tightly before flashing us to my room. I feel the bed under me and start to remove my clothes, he stops me before I can take off my bra and underwear.

"I told you to model for me"

I giggle before I stand up and turn to look at him. I allow his eyes to rake over my whole body before I slowly peel off my bra. I make sure to be slow and graceful while doing so. I turn around with my back facing him.

I slowly pull off my lace thong, making sure to bend down low enough for my pussy to be exposed. Before I can stand up, Elijah flashes to me and runs his fingers over my core. I bite my bottom lip to stop the moan from escaping before he slips two fingers int my dripping wet pussy.

He pushes them in and out of me, curling them on the way out hitting my G-spot.

"Fuck Lijah' keep going"

He does the opposite of what I say and stops right then and there before shoving his cock inside of me. Not giving me much time to adjust he turns me back to the bed so I m on all fours with him pounding into me from the back.

He pulls my hair back and forces me to arch my back before kissing me roughly.

"Adelaide, I am the only man allowed to see you this vulnerable. You will never find a man to please you as well as I"

I just moan and let out a string of curse words. He pulls out and flips me over so that my back is on the bed before thruting back inside of me. He reaches a hand out to run his thumb over one of my nipples, sending shocks through my body.

A familiar feeling bubbles inside of my stomach and I can no longer control my moans of pleasure.

"Fuck Lijah' keep going I'm about to cum"

He speeds up his thrusts before I release my juices all over his cock.

"Do not forget Adelaide, this body belongs to me."