iii

My eyes scanned the room. I was thinking where did Irene learned this place. Her face doesn't suit to be here. Like Jennie's, she should've be taken to high class restaurants. To an expensive places. Not to a shitty place where shitty people are. Harsh but that's the truth.

I can say, Jennie and Irene are really sisters. She said I'll decide but in the end, it's her decision that matters. She chose this place, then I have no right to disagree.

"10 beers for table 8 please."

My eyes bulge looking at Irene who's humming softly to the music.

"U-unnie. I don't drink." I leaned closer to her coz of the loud music. We're sitting side by side on a four seater sofa. The dancefloor is wild as it could be. Drunk men and women eating each others face out could be seen.

The heck with this  place?.

"Who said you will?" It made me feel hot over my face when she whisper back. Her breathing hitting my ear is such a bad move.
" I just want you, to watch over me." She pointed myself then back to her.

I sat back feeling the erratic beating of my heart as I legit felt her lips touching my ear this time.

was it on purpose?!  I swear she's not even drunk yet!

She laugh seeing my reaction. Like I'm an adorable doll who made her day by just seeing my face for what she did.

Does making me uneasay and flustered entertains her this much? I swear I've never heard her laugh before. Not even one time seeing Seulgi tripped in front of her. And that was so hilarious making the whole campus burst out of laughing.

It took minutes for me to recover. I lifted my hand and placed it on my ear where i legit felt her lips on it. Its making me feel heat upon my cheek. Hopefully, i didn't turn red as a tomato.

Her order came in and she didn't waste more minutes as she opened one by one.

"U-unnie. We didn't eat yet."

She pause for a second then looks at me with a blank face on.
How can she turn into that adorable Irene earlier, then give me blank face seconds later.

"You're hungry?"

The question made me scratch the back of my neck, thinking if Irene is for real. I am more concern to her for drinking with no food in her stomach.

I haven't replied, yet she called for another set of order. Foods. Yes she did.

She started to drink her beers. One by one without a pause as possible. She's a pro as I can see. It's not her first time to drink alcohol. Her face doesn't even flinch to the taste.

Irene finished 5 beers  when the food arrived to our table. I place separate for her and she watches me with a brows rising up.

"Eat too." I put the plate in front of her, taking the other unopened can to my side. "You won't drink these if you won't eat it."

She gave me a bitchy blank look that she always had but I forcefully smiled at her.

"Please. Eat first."

Though, it wasn't hard to push her to eat as she started to grab the spoon and tasted the food. It made me feel better.

Taking a closer look, Irene's cheeks is redder. In spite of her blank emotionless face, she's really pretty. Chaeyoung has been sighting her when we're still on grade 9 and Irene was on 12th grade. Saying if she wasn't Joy's hoe, she'll surely be Irene's slave.

Chaeyoung has a lot of girls on her list. The reason why her homophobic parents sent her as a choir member so she's obliged to go to church every week. I doubted if she even auditioned.