iv

My head spins as I forcefully gotten up due to the sound of my alarm clock. I mentally slap myself for sleeping on my sofa and haven't changed clothes from last night.

I stretch myself and it followed by a satisfying popping of bones.

The clock says it early 7:30 am. So I made my way to my kitchen, trying yo feed my grumbling stomach that screams milk and cereal.

Wait. 7:30?

7:30?

30 more minutes and I'm dead late for Friday classes damnit!

I run upstairs as fast as my feet couId, thinking on getting a bath the fastest way as possible. I can't be late for pete's sake! 10 minutes more and my hoe's ass will be here!

My phone buzz and I wasn't wrong assuming it was Park Chaeyoung.

"Good morning! Yahhh. I'll be there within five minutes. Guess what?! I'm near to your house so you fucking prepare there!"

"No Chaeng. Hold up! "

I opened my walk in closet tried my hardest to find what to wear for this day. Friday will always be that fashionable day for Chaeyoung and I. Wear your best outfit of the week as what we call it.

"WAIT! WHAT THE HELL?!!!"
My heart fell to my chest as an unfamiliar person was on my bed sleeping soundly.

"OHMYGOD CHAENG, SOMEONE'S IN MY FUCKING BED!"

"Ohmygod! Did you fuck someone last night?!"

"Damnit!"

I grab my baseball bat in defence for who might this creature is. Might I'll need this.

"Listen Chae, don't you fucking hang up. If I shout help. Go and call the cops.."

"You're being loud. Tone down a little."
The voice.
I recognized it.

Ironically, it was me who quickly ended the call with Chaeyoung. My mouth hang open as she gotten up and looks around my room.

Did I really took Irene in my house and let her sleep in my room?

"I hate hangovers." It's the first words she says. Not even quite surprise seeing me mouth hang open looking at her.

Last night. What just happened?!

The memories strikes to me like a thunder blast as I recover every single detail of it. My heart would pound so hard by a second.

I was hugging Irene.
She claimed me I was hers.
I carried her back since for the last bottle she took, she slept.
Everything that follows are blur. The thing what's clear, was the kiss on my forehead. The kiss on my neck before she lost her consciousness.

I straighten my back as she watches my every single move with her brows knitting down.

"Y-you slept. So I took you here."

"I know."

"You were drunk. And I think I am too. I kinda forgot what happened." I pretended that I really do. Hitting my head softly.

"You're not drunk. There's no excuse you forgotten what I've said last night." She spat.
"I may be a bad drinker, but never a single detail has slip in my head. I know what all exactly I did." The side of her lip stretched. She's giving me a smirk.
"You want me to refresh to you.....

" unnie. You were drunk. You must've....

"You're calling me unnie again."

"I-Irene. You were drunk last night. You're not aware what you've said and what you did. But let's just forget that......