vii

Monday morning came and heck the entire moment i admit of missing Irene already. We're literally together yesterday then now I feel I miss her already.

"Lisa, it's just 18 hours when Irene has left and you look like she haven't return for 18 years." Chaeyoung commented as we walk down the corridor.

"I'm not.... I'm not thinking about her what the hell are you talking about?"

"Lie more fcker. You literally write Irene's name on your notebook. 3 page!." She laugh tapping softly my arm. "Ohmygod why you're so whipped already?"

"Park Chaeyoung! If that mouth of yours won't shut up! I'll tell Joy about the mysterious coward gay who's slipping flowers in her locker!"

"You!" She pointed me having this surprise face. "How didya know about that?!"

I stick out my tongue causing for her to be more annoyed.

"Whipped" I whispered.

"Shut up."

The day continued with me and Chaeyoung only bickering each other of who's more whipped. And honestly, maybe we both are.

Evening came and here I am talking to none other than Irene. She keeps on yawning that I'm pretty sure she's tired. She ask how's my day going and I told her I missed her already. She broke into a deep silence and I assume she's smiling. She replied with I miss you more and I couldn't help myself but to say cheesy stuffs that I assume other people finds it cringey.

We ended the call of good nights, take care and sleep well. We went on to that for a straight week and I'm not complaining bout it.

"So you mean, you're eating bravery now and you're exactly friends with her?" I ask though obviously for the past days, I've noticed the changes that happened.

Chaeyoung says she's starting to get that steps on Joy. First is when Jisoo and her became errrr friends since I admit too that this other Kim is so nice. Chaeyoung got a chance to hang out with them, coz Jisoo constantly invites her to join in. It started when they became choir members. Which didn't shock me though.

"Jisoo is helping me. Uuuhhh not totally helping but she gives me tips which is really effective."

"Just like bringing chocolate today?" I ask and her cheeks blush.

"Exactly."

Well what are friends for right? I helped her slipping it to the locker room and coincidentally Jennie was there.

Her brows is questioning like she caught red handed two gays doing gay activities.

"Oh Jennie!" I greeted though I felt nervous right now. She really appears out of nowhere whenever I helped Chaeng to get notice by her long time crush.

"What are you two doing?" She asks, then her eyes landed on Chaeyoung's hand that is carrying a box of chocolate. It's late for Chaeng to hide it behind her.

"J-j-just stuffs." Chaeyoung's stuttering only makes us obvious.

"Heheheh. Yeah, nice locker there too." I inserted though this activity is my thing too. Back when I was chasing her.

"The more you lie the more you get redder. Have you notice that to yourself Lis? Or let me guess? You're blushing?" She smirk that makes me cover my cheek.

Geeezz, ever since I'll feel nervous, my cheeks would immediately react. Even my ears!

"Well, there's nothing bad slipping chocolate to your friend's locker right? I know you knew about Joy and my friend here. Ever since junior years?" I ask like a kid asking her friend. Note we're not even friends. Chaeyoung's smile is fake like asking me to just shut up.