x

My blood started to boil. I could feel my temperature rising up so fast as the heard of Irene being in the club. Fvk! I can't even count how many times I cursed in my head. What if's are running to me like a thunder hitting me in places.

what if she's drunk?
what if someone might take advantage of her drunk state?
what if someone's kissing her right now?

I can't picture it in my head. I've witnessed Irene being drunk one time wherein she kissed me. And thinking she might do that again but to another person, I might break their face within a second.

The loud bang of music greeted me. I've seen Momo to the entrance that's expecting my arrival. She didn't gave a smile, and which I assume she's dead serious for whatever she'll say.

"Where is she?" I ask as I approach her. My voice is dead and I could feel my legs are shaking. Damnit.

"Seen her on the dancefloor when I called you. But she disappeared like a bubble when she seen us."

Fvck! With heavy footstep, we made our way in. Goddamnit thinking Irene is in places like this makes me want to kill whoever took her here.

The moment I laid and eye to a familiar person, with beer on hand, I know why Momo was here.

"Her boyfriend broke up with her." Momo says eyeing to pur friend's direction. "Didn't expect your girl to be here." She continued.
We walk casually to their table. Joy with eyes close is holding a can of beer bringing it to her lips again. I feel bad for her.

"As much as I want to help you finding Irene, I can't leave her alone here." Momo says and I completely understand it.

"It's okay. Thank you for calling me." She nodded and sat next to Joy.

"Oh by the way Lis, she's with a guy. I didn't saw her friends, but maybe. Just maybe, she came here alone."

And that fueled my panic.

I search every corner in that chaotic room. My heartbeat would increase by any second. Damnit Irene where are you?!

"Hey Lisa!" One screamed my name and by her voice, I recognise it.

Seulgi.

She wave at me smiling so big with a can of beer on her left hand.

There's a lot of them actually. Sitting on the VIP section. Pair of eyes met mine and I didn't think twice to walk my way to them, eyes badly pierced to the only woman ever.

"Irene get up." I don't know why my tone is about to kill anyone but as with her friends around, I tried to compose myself not to make a scene. Fvck that guy who sits beside her! Who does he think he is?! Bitch!

She simply raised a brow then looks away chugging her beer.

"I said get up." I said for the second fvcking time.

Her friends felt the tension as they glances to me and Irene back and forth.

"Girl, who do you think.....

"No, you shut up." I snap to the guy, whoever he is.

Irene tap him and finally gets up walking out. I immediately followed. I'm not finish with him yet.

She made her way to the hallway about to reach the girls comfort room but the hallway itself is fine to talk to. I grab her shoulder making her face me.

"What the hell is your problem?"

She swayed my hand as if I'm a sick person carrying such diseases. It makes my blood to boil even more.