v

"Tell me fucking pussy! Why were you with Irene Kim?!"

"Chaey tone down. Can we talk about this later?!"

"No! Holy fuck! Why would she cling onto you like a mighty bitch she is, telling everyone you're her girlfriend?!"

"Oh please, you believed her so? Seriously park hoe Chaeyoung. Let me finish my assignment for once!"

"Wait. How bout the person in your room earlier?

"What?!"

"Or that person is Irene herself? For heaven sake you slept with Jennie's sister?!

"Chaey.....

" ohmygod Lis...

"N-no. It's not that....

" you're the luckiest blond I've ever known!"

She's not usually like this. But oh god, how can I stop her mouth from splitting so much news? My name is on the top list gossip in this school the moment I've step in here.

• I thought manoban likes Jennie*
*it's what I thought too*
*she's dating the sister right?*
*dating? She's the girlfriend now*
*lucky. Imagine having Irene*

Gossip gossip, gossip. And more gossip to come! Starring the one and only me and Irene.

How can I blame them though? Irene really out there introducing me as her girlfriend already so everyone should fuck off. Like what the hell?! She even introduced me to Seulgi and Wendy! The two only sheepishly smiled. Honestly, throughout the whole scenes, I haven't said a word. I can't even deny it!

"W-we're not. We're not a thing okay?" As much as I want to explain, there's Chaeyoung teasing me.

"Dating my sister huh?--no Jisoo don't stop me.!"

I had enough of this day and here's Jennie wanted to add more.

"I'm-I'm not." I denied as soon as I met her eyes. Jisoo and Joy on her side, more like stopping her for what might actions she'll do. I'm sure she'll hit me if she wanted to.

Jennie slammed her book to our table making a loud thud. I flinch on my seat even Chaeyoung let out a small shriek.

"So the Lisa running after me for 3 years finally bumped onto someone else?" Jennie sarcastically remark making me shiver there.

"That someone else is still your sister Jennie...

" that's it Joy. Out of all people why Irene? " she questioned with deathly eye daggers to mine. "Oh, maybe you did it on purpose? Trying to get me by the means of using Irene."

"No Jennie. I'm not that kind of person." I reasoned out, trying to grip onto the book I'm holding. "I-I w-we just happened."

She sarcastically laugh at my remark. Jennie sat on the opposite chair where Chaeyoung and I were sitting, leaning forward to me. I gulped a hundred times to the action though.

"Jennie what are you doing?" Irene's voice is all I heard at that moment. Her voice. Only her.

"Oh Irene." Jennie cleared her throat before giving her attention to her sister.

Irene, having a yellow flower on her hand, together with Wendy carrying papers which I assume a lyric note.

Oh god. Now what?

"Just talking to her. About you both 'dating stuff'." She really emphasize the dating word like it's somewhat of a joke.

"That's out of your concern. Don't you think?" Irene teasingly smiled making Jennie to shut up.