3

{hey sorry this chapters really shit. I rushed through this one to get it out early (as if anyone actually cares bout this fic anyways 😂 ) because I have no motivation and it will only get worse so I'm writing chapters now before I give up so I can post them for a while lol. Sorry about the shitty chapter this will be, it's a shit plot line. Merry Christmas too btw to whoever is kind enough to want to read this pile of shit }

Sally sprinted to the elevator and got himself in it, frantically pressing the button just in case if Larry was running after him. As soon as the doors closed, Sally threw his mask off and tears ran down his face once again, he'd messed up... he'd ran away from something he really wanted.
He lent against the wall before hitting it as hard as he could and then doing it again and again and again.

When the doors opened again, he ran straight to his apartment, not caring about his mask being on or off. He threw the door open and watched it bang on the wall, then slammed it shut too.
"Hey Sal where you been ?" His dad called from the living room, watching the television as per usual.
"Larry's house" Sally answered spitefully before getting into his room and slamming that door shut also and then viscously locking it. He threw his mask on the floor before flopping onto the bed and groaning into the pillow. He laid in silence for a while until he heard a quiet knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Sally answered angrily getting up and sitting with his back against the wall.
"It's only me, have you and Larry had a bit of a fall out" sal's dad asked gently, still knocking on the door.
"No dad... it's not like that" Sally whispered, burying his head in his knees.
"Well let's talk, there's nothing you old dad won't understand" Henry said soothingly, trying to open the door.
"No dad don't you understand when to fuck off !" Sally shouted before covering his mouth with his hands "no...no dad I'm sorry, I just don't wanna talk" he whispered after, tears now streaming down his eyes like never ending waterfalls.
"I-it's okay sal. I understand" Sally's dad said, Sal could hear the sadness in his voice. He then heard his dad get up and slowly trudge away until he could hear muffled cries. He'd made everything worse.

For the last of the weekend sal kept himself away from everyone in fear that he would upset them all over Again. He hid himself in his room and only came out when his dad left the apartment. He couldn't stop crying and didn't dare go near the alcohol, no matter how much he craved it, just in case he ended up near Larry again. Unfortunately this couldn't last forever and Sally knew that, he did have school to go to so they'd have to talk there, but he dreaded it.

When the time came he begged his dad to let him stay off but his dad didn't speak to him, he frowned, he really had ruined his own father.
Finally managing to get out of the apartments, Sally trudged his way down the old hallways and to the elevator. He sighed as he pressed the button and waited for the doors to open.

Getting outside, he really didn't want to bump into Larry so he took a longer way to school, forcing him to be late but in his mind, as long as it got them two separated, he was okay with it.

He opened the classroom door to see several faces stare at him with confusion as he was usually the first one here. He sat down lazily and dropped his bag on the floor before resting his head against the Table. Knowing the teacher was too busy to tell him off he knew he could stay like that for a while and luckily, only Ash was in this Class with him so he was one better step away from Larry. Ash tried to talk to him but he wouldn't answer, he wouldn't dare mess anything else up.

"Sal.... why aren't you answering me for god sake ?!" Ash whispered, patting Sally's head a few good times. He groaned and shook his head before trying to ignore her again.
"I'm not going away until your said something" she answered with a smile, watching his head finally lift up off the table.
"What do you want ?! Seriously ash ! Sally asked angrily.
She pulled an upset face but then smiled "what's going on with you and Larry, he was really upset this morning" she asked, watching sal's eyes through his mask go from normal to almost sad.
"I-I-I've upset him...." sal whispered "but I can't talk to him now"
ash pulled a confused face before nodding and turning back to her work. Sally frowned, he'd even found a way to upset ash too, he felt like he's ruined everything.

Finally the bell went and all the kids got up and left, Sal felt like he couldn't show himself to the group so he set himself off for the library where to his surprise, Todd was sat on his own. Sal carefully sat himself down next to Todd and whispered a "hi."
"Hello sal, why aren't you with the others ?" Todd asked, looking up from his book that he was writing in.
"You haven't heard...." sal said quietly, he turned to face the floor again, he could feel tears coming back and that annoyed him. It annoyed him that he was getting so upset over his friend.
"Well it doesn't matter, here they come anyways" Todd said with a smile, sal's head shot up like lightening as he saw ash and Larry walking through straight towards them. There was no time for him to run, so he sat down with his head low.
"Sal, get up now" ash commanded, grabbing sal's hand and thrusting him out of the chair. He groaned and shook his head.
"Whatever you do, we're sorting this out, can't have my two best friends falling apart" ash said angrily, pulling them two out of the library and into the hallways.

At break the hallways were always quiet as the kids were either in the cafeteria, outside or in the library so it was a perfect place to talk.
"I'm leaving you two here to talk and I'm standing in the corner so don't even think about dodging this, Sal I'm talking to you there" Ashley demanded, crossing her arms and walked over to the end of the hallway by the doors.

"I... didn't mean to run away" Sally whispered, joining both his hands together in front of him, fiddling with his fingers anxiously.
"No, no it's fine... I should have.... you know... kissed you" Larry answered, his face turning a bright pink as he smiled in a flustered manor.
"I enjoyed it" Sally muttered under his breath.
"Say it again Sal, I didn't hear you" Larry said back.
"Never mind...." Sally whispered, looking down at the floor again, tears welling up. He didn't want to say much more in fear that he would break down.
They stood there in silence until sal gathered his bearings and took a deep breath.
"Hey, maybe we could settle this over another sleepover ? I promise I won't be drunk this time" sal asked promisingly, smiling like an idiot under his mask, Larry laughed at the statement and blushed heavily.
"Yeah, my place, end of the week" Larry answered, putting his hand out to shake.
"Seriously bro, nobody shakes hands anymore" Sally laughed, but putting his hand there to do it anyways.
"You just did!" Larry laughed, earning a little giggle from Sally too. Larry was screaming eternally, he wondered how someone could be so cute.