4

{edited as the picture I used has now been removed)
Btw than you for all the people who are nice enough to read it and vote for it. I really appreciate it. BUT AHH CHAPTER FOUR ! Its rushed and bad but did it!!! Finally!!! Idk why I'm so proud of myself but I am but I hate this chapter so much. It's shittttttt lol }

Sal couldn't contain himself, it was finally Friday and he was staying with Larry for the first time since they'd had a little slip up. They were going to meet by the school gates so they could walk back together. All week he had wanted to drink his problems away again, but the thought of Larry finding him again was too much. So he suffered, he hoped that larrys company would help him forget.

As soon as the bell went, Sally shot up out of his chair and swung his bag carelessly on his back, throwing his arms through the straps. He speed walked through the crowds of sweaty students, fighting to get to the front of the huddle. He took his time through the crowds, knowing that his small body would easily get knocked over if he dared try to push through. 

He soon felt the cold air brush his face and through his electric blue pigtails, swishing them behind his head. He was smiling brightly under his mask but that soon faded when he heard the dreaded voice he could only know as Travis.
"Hey fag, going to see your boyfriend" Travis teased, coming closer to sal, who was trying to walk away faster.
"Travis please leave me alone" sal whispered nervously, he saw Larry in the distance so he tried to make his way quickly. He thought he'd gotten away with it until he felt a firm grip on his upper arm, pulling him around.
"You're not escaping from me that quickly" Travis grunted before pushing Sally and using his foot to trip him up. Sal's face hit the ground with a thud and then he heard a crack. It was his mask.

Travis left quickly so teachers wouldn't catch him but sal was still On the cold floor, he didn't dare sit up just in case half of his mask had come off. He heard fast, thumping footsteps coming towards his frail body which he instantly knew would be Larry, and he was right.
"Sal, are you okay ?! I'm gonna kill that little bitch" Larry said worriedly, bending down to try and help Sally up.
"Please Larry.....my mask has cracked." Sal answered, his voice was breaking, this was the first time that he had wanted the cry because of Travis, he usually coped well with it. He heard some ruffling of clothing then felt something soft lay on top of his head.

"Wear my hoodie dude. It's big enough to fit over your head" Larry joked, laughing afterwards and watching his crush slyly slip the hoodie over his head before looking up at him.
"How bad is it..." sal whispered, making a gap in the hood for Larry to look through.
"Just a few cracks, nothing some good old tape can't fix" Larry replied, gesturing for the small, injured boy to follow him.
Sally's little body stumbled over to Larry as they walked home.

They entered the apartments and went down to Larry's place, Lisa wasn't home so it was perfect in Larry's eyes, no embarrassment . Sal collapsed on Larry's creaky bed, putting his hands behind his bed while Larry stared at him, his face was in shock.
"Of my fucking god dude, your face is bleeding, like badly!" Larry shouted, shooting up and going closer to Sally's body.
"Oh... must've been Travis..." Sal whispered.
"Yeah no shit, come on closer to me, I'll get you cleaned up" Larry laughed, gesturing for sal to move.
" I didn't even realise it was happing" Sally sighed, shaking his head and getting up.

Larry hopped into the kitchen and grabbed a little med kit from in a cupboard by the sink. He threw it onto his bed and rummaged around in it. Out he pulled some antiseptic gel and some little towels.
"Larry, are you having a joke, you're not putting that shit on my face. It stings" sal whined, laying down on the bed, his smile turned to a frown, he was remembering things.
"You can't be serious... have you not been through worse" Larry joked, hoping to earn a laugh from sal, but ended up with a sigh.
"Oh yeah.... guess so" sal answered slowly, the sensation was coming back.
"Sally face... you doing okay man ? Travis is a dick, don't worry about it" Larry answered, believing that it was Travis that was making sal tetchy.

"I'm fine Larry, just get it over with" Sally answered, pulling a little smile as Larry carefully smothered the towel with gel and gently rubbed it over sal's face. Their eyes met gently, it was awkward but perfect, Larry had to contain himself from pulling sal down and passionately kissing him right there and then.
After finishing off, Larry threw all the stuff on the floor, creating an even bigger pile of mess in the centre of his floor.

He looked around his room, trying to avoid the awkward atmosphere that had been created. It hadn't been the same since the kissing incident.
"Wanna listen to sanity's fall ?" Larry asked.
"Sure" sal replied, the awkward silence came back. Larry clumsily reached down and pressed the play button, instantly playing the most known song, singular. Larry started to head bang, earning a cute giggle from Sally's lips.
The head banging carried on for a while until Sal excused himself to "the bathroom, to get changed"

He stumbled to the kitchen and opened the fridge, rummaging through the different parts, he knew what he wanted and what he needed. He soon found a half filled bottle of vodka which he snatched straight away. He went too walk into the bathroom but tripped over his foot, landing on the floor, the glass smashed immediately. He closed his eyes and trembled when he heard Larry's footsteps going close to him.

"Sal are you okay ?" Larry asked worridly, not looking at what bottle it was.
"Yes Larry I'm fine, I'm really sorry" Sal whispered, getting up and brushing himself off.
Larry looked around too see what type of mess Sal had made, then his smile dropped.
"Sally, is this vodka ?! Bro what the fuck is wrong with you" Larry shouted, pointing to the floor.
"I-I don't know Larry I'm s-s-sorry" Sal stuttered before bursting into tears.
"You're the one crying ?! I should be the one crying. You're a fucking alcoholic dude ?! You can't even enjoy spending time with me without thinking about ruining your body with fucking poison!!!" Larry screeched, getting up close to Sal as if he was to attack. All this anger was building up inside of him, he then looked around again.
"Oh my god..." Larry whispered.
But it was too late, Sal had ran off and into the bathroom, he then heard the lock shut and that was it. He'd just made his best friend and crush, break down.

{random note but I just realised how shit and random the ending was. I couldn't think of anything better so have the lovely, extremely EXTRA ending.}