8

Note: Um hi I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who still reads this. I'm trying my best to write this with little motivation and I'm not even in the fandom anymore lol. I've been playing some new games and have joined a few game based fandoms and there's something I really wanna write a fanfic on (I've already been writing it but haven't published it. There's 47 chapters I've already written lol) but it's not a canon ship, the characters in the game haven't interacted once and one of the characters in the ship is sort of being confirmed to have had a thing with another character so idk if the fanfic would get hate or not :( 
But I also wanted to say that I've not really interacted with yall reading it as in like I hardly ever reply to comments and shit so I'm trying to do that as well.
Love you all thank you for getting this far in my fanfic Ik this isn't a long chapter but I'm really finding it hard to progress this fanfic because I made it so silly and cringey 💖💖💖

——————————-
Sal had never been good at telling people how he felt or expressing himself or his feelings. He could never say "no". He found it hard to tell the truth. Lying was always the easiest way out of things, he'd come to realise.
That's why all the times his father had tried getting him help or some kind of therapy for his past traumas, he'd be taken out of it within the first few sessions. Because he was so good at lying.

He had never been good at expressing how he was doing to anyone. Even to Larry. That's why the situation that had just gone down was so brutal, because he didn't know how to stop him from confronting travis.

Larry sort of had sense when Sal was lying, sometimes he didn't. It was a 50/50 chance situation.

It did upset him that Sal wasn't truthful, that he felt he had to lie his way past everyone. It sucked.

But he tried his best to help him.

This time, he hadn't seemed to be able to help though.

Since getting back into the house, Sal hadn't really done anything but sit on his bed, looking down at the floor.

Larry had used that time to get some comfort items for them both: chocolate, energy drinks and some blankets.

He placed the items on the bed next to Sal before sitting himself down on the floor, looking up at him.

"Wanna do anything?" Larry began, not really knowing what to do or say.

Sal looked right through Larry and shook his head.

"Not really."

Larry couldn't figure out why Sal had changed so much since coming inside. They were really good outside, they talked and both seemed okay.

How Sal would hardly speak and he didn't know why.

Larry sat and thought about anything he could do.

There had to be something to cheer Sal up.

Larry stared around his room before getting up.

Sals eyes followed Larry as he watched him walk over to the area close to his door.

He watched Larry grab a disc and walked over to his music player, sliding it in.

They both waited in silence until the loud boom came form the player and music began to play.

Sanity falls.

Sal and Larry favourite.

Sal looked up at Larry, only to see him dancing and head banging. He had to contain his fits of laughter, Larry wasn't the best of dancers it seemed.

"What are you doing?" Sal asked, still holding in his laughter.

"Dancing, what's it look like?" Larry replied with a smile "and I'm not going to stop until you join."

And with that, Larry was making his way over to Sal. He grabbed his hands and pulled him up, not letting go.

Sal stared at Larry for a while, a little embarrassed and nervous to dance.

But Larry wasn't having it.

"Like I said, I'm not stopping until you dance!" Larry explained, dancing more vigorously than before.

It was Larrys increasingly aggressive dancing that did it for Sal and soon he found himself in fits of laughter.

Larry laughed along with him and soon they found themselves swaying back and fourth, spinning each other around and generally doing the most ridiculous dancing they could to the song.

It was only when the song stopped, that they both realised they were still holding hands.

As they shook off their laughter they both realised and let go, both going a little red.

"That was fun." Sal said, breaking the silence.

"Yeah it was." Larry replied "and now I know what'll cheer you up."

Sal made a noise of agreement and nodded his head, smiling through his mask.

They both sat there in silence again.

"Hey." Larry began "wanna get into bed and binge on the chocolate and drinks?"

Sal laughed "of course I would!"

Soon enough, they'd found themselves laid in Larrys bed, eating and talking.

Sal had taken off his mask to eaten and he'd never felt more free and safe.

"I'm sorry about today." Sal whispered "I should've said something."

Larry gave Sal a playful punch and passed him another piece of chocolate.

"Don't be sorry. You know id do anything for you dude." Larry replied, taking a sip from his drink.

Sal stopped for a while and looked up at Larry.

"I'd do anything for you too." Sal answered with a smile.

"Aw come here dude!" Larry said, putting his drink down and opening his arms.

Sal laid himself down in larrys grasp and cuddled in.

They both stayed that way for a while, in complete silence.

Larry was thinking of saying something until he heard faint snoring.

"Dude?" He whispered "sally face ?"

No reply.

Sal had fallen asleep.

Larry laughed to himself and laid himself down, Sals body followed.

He wrapped his arms around him and slowly fell asleep too.

"Goodnight." He whispered, kissing sals hair before nodding off himself.