6

{I feel like I don't say this enough but thank you to all the kind people who like this fanfic and who wrote nice comments, I really appreciate it and thank you veryyy much 😊
Btw sorry I haven't uploaded this in ages once again everything went downhill and now I'm slowly getting better again but I shouldn't have to take more breaks  I know. Anyways, Now that chapter five has come out, here's the new chapter for anybody who still reads this lol thank you 💖
So idk how long it will take for my next chapter to come out after this one as I've joined other fandoms about games so when I finish this I might write one on a ship from one of those games but all the ships are fuckin weird and the characters just don't seem like fan fiction material if you get what I mean.
Anyway once again thank you for the love and support I really appreciate yall 💖 💕 )
Also I'm study going to pretend episode five didn't happen omg :( }

Sal sat in silence as Larry calmed down, he realised that he'd put Travis in great danger. But how could he possibly say anything ? He couldn't risk another chance of Larry getting angry at him, he wouldn't be able to emotionally take it. He laid his head down onto Larry's lap and let him stroke his hair gently while he melted into Larry's warm body. His eyes started to close, he was so relaxed.
"You sleepy ?" Larry asked, watching Sal cutely nod his head. Larry smiled in awe and brought him into a comfortable snuggle, rocking him back and forth as if he were a baby.
"It's alright, you go to sleep, don't ever worry about anyone hurting you again, I'll get them all" he kept on saying.
Those words stuck in sals head for the rest of the night, he pretended to fall asleep so Larry would set him down, whereas actually he just laid there, wide eyed, thinking of the horrors that could come on Monday.
The next morning Sal woke before Larry, he got up quietly, not wanting to wake him up.
He quickly got dressed as soon as he could and run out of Larry's apartment, he sent a quick message so he wouldn't be suspicious.
"Dad wanted me home, sorry"

It soon became Sunday and he really didn't want to face the day to come, but he knew that he had to stop Larry somehow, he figured he'd save it for school, apart of him wanted to stop Larry and he really wanted Larry to forget what he told him, but also travis had done bad things in the past, he needed to learn- just not in this way.
Sal sighed, tipping his head towards the sky, wishing he had told Larry the truth, he knew he couldn't though, He was scary when he was angry and even though Sal knew Larry would never do anything awful to him, even the raise of a voice frightened him sometimes.

He spent most of the day freaking out about Monday but that only made the day go quicker and soon it had gotten dark and Sal was packing his things for tomorrow. A buzz cane from his phone and he knew it was Larry and so he checked it.

From: Larry
Hey Sally dude, you ran off yesterday I was wondering if you were okay with everything, always here bro.

Sal sighed, no talk of fighting Travis, he smiled a little.

From:Sal
Yeah sorry about that, dad wanted me home early.

Sal couldn't really say anymore, he really couldn't put anything else on Larry. He hoped it was the end of the conversation until there was another buzz.

From: Larry
You don't sound alright dude. I guess we'll talk tomorrow then, maybe.

Sal groaned and gently tugged in his hair in distress. He'd ruined it again, he always did it and he couldn't run away from it, because he'd have to see Larry tomorrow. Unless.... he prepared for it in advance.

Soon Sal found himself taking a bottle of alcohol from the fridge and placing it in his school bag, this way he could deal with Larry without any stress and not give a fuck about what was going to happen.

🧡im a mess🧡 {sal x Larry}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें