Jin Part 1

Manager: What have you in mind boss?

Boss: What do you mean?

Manager: You adopted seven boys over the years. What do you want with them?

Boss: One of them will take over my place in the future. As you know I don't have children. That's why I'm giving them the chance to live a good life.

It was not easy to find such skilled guys from all over South Korea.

Manager: And who's the one who'll take over?

Boss: jin is the company's doctor and he loves what he's doing. He already turned down my offer.

Yoongi would do a great job but he could never hurt another person, his rules are low.

Hoseok turned me down the first time he met me. He said it would kill him if he enters this world.

Manager: But you still adopted him!

Boss: He's a skilled man and brings big success for the company since he's here. So why not?

Jimin is too sweet to do this work he has other abilities. He's from good use for the company just like Hoseok.

Taehyung would also do a great job, but he doesn't want to. Fearing his beloved people would get in danger because of him.

It's already dangerous enough to be known as the son of the biggest company and mafia clan of South Korea.

And Jungkock is too young to take over he should enjoy his freedom.

Only Namjoon would be pleased to take over He has the abilities of a leader and could role over whole South Korea.

He'll take what he want's even if he has to use force.

But let's wait and see, first, they have an important task. Something I wasn't able to achieve.

A knock on the door interrupted the both middle-aged man.

Boss: Come in.

The boys entering his office.

Namjoon: You called?

Boss: Sit down. All seven of them sat in front of the Stepfather.

Boss: I have an important mission for all of you.

Namjoon: What is it about?

Boss: As all of you know I want one of you to take over and I know that some of you already declined my offer, but I want all of you to find a girl.

A girl you would like to spend your life. I know it will take a lot of time and I'm willing to wait. As soon as all of you found your destined partner

I will let the one I have in mind take over my Place.

Namjoon: Why you want us with a woman you know how dangerous our world is!

Boss: I know and it's also very lonely I want you to be happy in the first place.

Namjoon looked at his brothers and the nodded in agreement.

Namjoon: Okay we will accept your task.

Boss: Thank you you can go now.

~ sometime later~

~Y/N POV~

Y/N: No please don't touch me. You cried out tears running down your cheeks.

Fighting back the guy who attacked you trying to rape you. Tearing your clothes - the only ones you still had.