Jungkook Part 17

Standing in the door frame to his office he was watching you talking with your co-worker.

smiling happily at him asking himself. 'Why him?'

Seeing you all happy made him feel somehow hurt.

Two weeks he didn't see you during work in Daegu.

Hurt! That you won't smile at him like that or look away shyly when he tells you that you look cute today.

'She didn't even notice that I'm back.' Until she turned around.

Reality hitting him hard. I knew it!

Watching your smile leaving your pretty face and freeze on the spot.

???: Hey Jungkook-ah. A deep voice tearing him out of his thoughts.

Jungkook: Namjoon-Hyung? What is it?

Namjoon: Wanna go for a drink?

Jungkook: Sure let's go. Wanting these feelings to disappear he agreed to go drink.

Heading to the elevators he turned around to spare one last glance at you.

Feeling hurt even more watching you let out a deep sigh.

'Why Y/N? Why can't it be me?' turning back to enter the elevator.

Namjoon: you seem down did something happen?

Jungkook: Hyung, why won't she look at me like she looks at him?

Letting his head hang down.

Namjoon: You fell in love?

Jungkook: I don't know but it hurts when she isn't with me.

Namjoon: Then it's love. Come on tell me everything while we drink something strong.

Y/N POV

You just had put on a simple blue dress to leave for the date with your co-worker.

Happily humming your favorite songs. When the doorbell rang.

Y/N: Huh. I didn't invite anyone over. Tearing open the door.

???: You're going out? His eyes rocking over you.

Y/N: J-Jungkook-shi? What are you doing here?

Jungkook: I wanted to see you. Entering your apartment without permission.

Then he stopped.

Jungkook: Sorry, May I talk to you?

Y/N: I just wanted to leave.

Jungkook: A Date? you look away.

Jungkook: With him? Still avoiding eye contact he had come near you.

Jungkook: I'm sorry. Finally looking at him he felt his heartbeat again.

Y/N: What do you mean? His hands resting on your shoulders pulling you slowly closer.

Leaning down his eyes were looking into yours.

Y/N: J-Jungkook-shi... then you smelled the faint scent of alcohol.

His lips meeting your neck. Carefully sucking and licking on your skin. After leaving a little mark he said.

Jungkook: Don't let him touch you, please. Collapsing onto your couch.

Passed out from the alcohol he had drunk.

Y/N: You idiot how should I understand this? a low whisper leaving his lips.

Jungkook: Please don't go to him...

Waking up slowly, he opened his eyes. Confused scanning the room.

When his gaze stopped on you remembering all of a sudden.

Jungkook: What happened? asking quietly his head slightly hurting. His throat dry.

Y/N: Want something to drink?

Jungkook: That would be nice. You reached him a glass of water and sat beside him.

Y/N: I still can't understand why you came here.

Ruffling his hair he asked avoiding your question.

Jungkook: How was your date?

Y/N: I canceled it. He turned fast watching you play with your fingers.

Jungkook: Why?

Y/N: Someone came by and decided to ruin it. You pointed at your neck where he had left his red mark.

Jungkook: Sorry I didn't mean to ruin your date.

Y/N: Then why did you come?

Jungkook: I was horny. He lied.

'How could I even think there was something else.' You thought, moving to your knees you reached for his belt.

But he grabbed your wrists and pulled you up.

Jungkook: You don't have to do it anymore.

Pushing you down onto the couch hovering over you.

Y/N: Jungkook-shi... somehow you felt not afraid around him for the first time. But nervous.

Jungkook: Can you drop that -shi and talk casually with me?

His gaze wandering from your eyes to your lips while leaning down slowly.

Y/N: Jungkook-shi?

Jungkook: Call me Jungkook-ah. his lips only inches from yours. feeling his breathing on your own lips.

Y/N: Jungkook-ah... feeling his lips slowly press onto yours.

You didn't know what to do and let him kiss you. Catching yourself liking the feeling of his lips on yours.

His weight on yours and his scent mixing with yours. He pulled away from you.

Y/N: Why? your eyes asking for a sincere answer.

Jungkook: I wanted to feel them for a while now. his hands cupping your face gently.

Jungkook: I want to kiss you more. Leaning down again he connected your lips with his.

But this time he wasn't kissing you tender but it was a hot and deep kiss.

Opening up your mouth you had left him to explore your mouth and fight with his tongue with your own.

His hands moving from your face down over your cleavage and stopped on your breasts. grabbing them with his big hands.

Turning you on even more your arms wrapping around his neck. Hands tangled in his hair. Slowly becoming low on oxygen.

Jungkook: You make me go wild... he said after he left from the kiss grabbing the straps of your dress.

Pulling them from your shoulders. leaning down to kiss the skin there.

Jungkook: You're so pretty... slowly liking over the skin there. Your breathing raging.

You felt butterfly's in your stomach.

'How can he make me feel this good. When everything he did was making me feel disgusted only 2 weeks ago?'asking yourself.

While you were deep in your thoughts you didn't notice how he had slipped himself between your legs.

Until he pressed his hard erection against your center. a little moan escaping your lips.

Jungkook: Does it feel good? looking into your eyes not receiving an answer.

Jungkook: You made me feel good for a long time now let me make you feel good as well.

Unzipping your dress he looked into your eyes once again asking.

Jungkook: May I?...