Yoongi Part 5

You just left the bath entering into the living room.

Yoongi was sitting on the couch back facing you while watching the news.

NEWS: Mr. YLN was released from prison... Mr. Min the adopted son of Mr. Kim, Kim corporation...

Your mind turning off you stood there listening to the news, your eyes widen.

Y/N: Prison? you blurted out getting Yoongi's attention.

Yoongi turned of the TV turning to you. Your face white as if you saw a ghost.

Yoongi: Is everything alright? snapping out of your trance you looked at him confused.

Y/N: HHHMMM... everything is fine. you smiled weakly.

Yoongi: You know that you can trust me you can tell me what is bothering you.

Y/N: Him... you pointed at the turned off TV.

He looked at you not understanding what you're meaning.

Y/N: Mr. YLN...

Yoongi: You know him right. Not actually saying that he knows already.

Y/N: Yeah...

Yoongi: Do you want to talk about it? you didn't answer and he stood up approaching you.

Taking your hand he carefully pulled you to the couch letting you sit down beside him.

Yoongi: Can you tell me what your connection is with him?

You looked at him fearing what will be next if he knows.

Y/N: If I tell you what will happen to me? He was confused looking at you asking.

Yoongi: What do you mean?

Y/N: Will I be able to stay here? 'With you?' getting a sweet smile he said

Yoongi: You will I won't kick you out. holding your hands a bit stronger in his.

Y/N: H-he's my Father... you whispered

Y/N: A monster... he shot my Mother when we finally tried to run away.

Yoongi carefully listened to you still holding your hands.

Then he suddenly pulled you against his chest hugging you tightly.

Your tears rushing down your cheeks.

Yoongi: Your save now Y/N he won't be able to find you. I promise you.

Holding you tightly until you fall asleep in his arms.

After he carried you into your room he sat on the couch again calling someone.

~ Some day's later

Yoongi just came home finding you in the kitchen cooking dinner. Greeting him.

Luckily Jin and his girlfriend were nice enough to spend their time with you teaching you cooking.

His other brother Hoseok also had spent much time with you when Yoongi was out of town or at his office.

Letting you know things about them you would never have thought were true.

But you saw it with your own eyes, that tattoo that Hoseok-Oppa talked about.

Just after Yoongi left shower he walked shirtless to his room.

Making you blush deep red he himself didn't notice that you were there.

BTS FF - The wolf's girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें