G Dragon Part 24

Going home from college you saw two men near your house.

Taking faster steps to get past them. Thinking that they are bad people.

Until you heard your name called.

???: Choi Y/N? stopping right away and suspiciously checking the man out.

Namjoon: My name is Namjoon and that is Jungkook we would like to ask you to come with us.

Y/N: I don't know who you're why should I go with you?

Namjoon: I know that must be sudden but your father asked to bring you to him.

Y/N: My father? Getting curious.

Y/N: Why should I trust you since birth I didn't have a father.

Namjoon: As much as I know s that your late mother had sent him a letter asking him to take care of you.

Y/N: Strange that he's only now sending you. my mother passed away 7 month's ago.

Namjoon: That's how much I can tell you you'll know everything else from Appa.

Y/N: May I think about it?

Namjoon: Sure... Oh and I should tell you from Jiyong-Hyung that he's sorry...

Y/N: Jiyong?

Namjoon: Yes, he's Appa's best bodyguard. Appa had sent him to protect you.

Y/N: Why we're still here? Let's go. You were angry and you wanted to see Jiyong right away.

Namjoon: Didn't you want to think about going or not?

Y/N: I have a few words to tell Jiyong.

Namjoon had only looked confused at his younger brother wich only shrugged his shoulder also not knowing what was up with you.

On the way, you only looked out the window of the black van.

Your thoughts rushing back to the last night you had spent with Jiyong.

Tears glistening in your eyes. Remembering him taking you back home that night.

You knew that he had something on his mind but you didn't know that you wouldn't see him anymore.

almost 3 month's already had passed since then.

Feeling not only hurt but angry as well. Not knowing what exactly you should say to him.

Or if you would be able to look at him after he had just left.

Hearing Jungkook talking to you.

Jungkook: Y/N?

Y/N: Hm?

Jungkook: You're crying. Did Hyung hurt you?

Y/N: Not physically. He broke my heart. You said honestly.

Jungkook: You love him?

Y/N: Yeah. A sad smile on your face. Trying to dry your tears.

Jungkook: Here. Reaching you a handkerchief.

Y/N: Did Appa order you to protect me as well.

Jungkook: Not exactly you know he did a lot of good things for us. And we want to do it for him too.

Y/N: What for things? Taking you into mafia isn't good.

Jungkook: We don't have much to do with mafia at last me. He had adopted us.

Y/N: That means you're my brother? If he really is my father.

Jungkook: Yes you have 7 brothers, to be honest.

Y/N: What? you were shocked and your tears, long forgotten.

Jungkook: At last you're not crying anymore.

Y/N: Thank you...

After arriving, Jungkook opened the door to your father's office for you.

You bowed and got right to the point.

Y/N: I'm Choi Y/N. I don't know how I should understand this but they say you're my father.

Appa: Hello dear I know it's confusing and I'm sorry that I did a DNA-test without your concern.

Y/N: Did Jiyong help you?

Appa: Yes, He was doing a great job until he made a mistake.

Y/N: what kind of mistake?

Appa: He overstepped the line he was clearly said not to touch you. But he did is that right.

You thought about your answer but you knew that this man wasn't angry not at you and definitely not at Jiyong he was - amused.

Y/N: That's right, but there is something I need to tell Jiyong is that possible?

Appa: Sure, Jungkook, go, tell him that I want to talk to him and don't say Y/N is here.

Jungkook: Yes Appa.

Jiyong POV

Jungkook: Jiyong-Hyung Appa wants to see you.

Jiyong: Did something happen? Why so sudden?

Jungkook. I don't know more but brace yourself.

When he entered his boss office he bowed down showing his respect.

Mr. Kim: Sit down, Jiyong let's talk a bit.

Getting a bed feeling his Stomach made a flip feeling that there is something wrong.

Mr. Kim: Let's get to the point. Why did you touch Y/N?

Feeling heat rise to his cheeks he felt suddenly shy. His gaze wandering to the floor.

Mr. Kim: You don't have to tell me I already see it. That a playboy gets shy is new for me.

Mr. Kim: Do you love Y/N?

Jiyong: Yes sir! He said it with a strong voice looking directly into his boss eyes.

But a cold shiver rushing down his spine hearing the next few words from the back of the room.

Y/N: I hate you! Idiot... And your voice cracked. Looking at you he saw your checks wet from all the tears.

Y/N: Why didn't you say anything to me? It was mostly my mistake that all of that happened.

Jay: No you didn't do anything wrong Y/N he was already before you and tore you into his embarrass.

Y/N: It was mostly mine. I wanted you to be beside me and let you do it but you left.

Jiyong: I'm sorry...

Y/N: I just didn't know what to do anymore. I didn't even know were to search you. You were never at home.

I wanted so much to tell you about our baby...

Jiyong: Ba-Baby? Your legs getting weak you suddenly sat down your sobs getting louder. Feeling afraid that he was angry at you.

Jiyong: I love you... closing his arms around you again he placed a kiss on your forehead.

Y/N: I love you too don't leave me ever again.

Jiyong: I won't I'm sorry just don't cry anymore.

Mr. Kim: I think there are coming more happy times from now on. smiling happily at the shocked man.